Let God do it for you

@nife2018 (1148)
Lagos, Nigeria
I was very tired and thoughtless day before yesterday when I was on my way to my grandmother, I left with #400.00 in my trouser pocket, thinking on how to manage the money, from my left point to my grandma shop bike can take me for #100, but I just wanted to manage the money so that I I can something to eat at night and the following morning, on my way going, I meet with a young man, he greeted me and I replied him, to turn back to my way he started begging and praying for me, to give him money to eat and his twin brother, I was a little bit depressed, but I gave him #200 out of the #400, and I left him, but getting to my grandma shop, it a blessing, there I saw a man gave me #1000, I have plan but God plan is different from mine, giving out of the little with me remutiply my sow seed, God is about to surprise you this week too, but let His will come to pass in your life
@dodoazo (20280)
I would like to repeat my previous comment here: I am an uneasy to see post title in all capital letters. It is unethical. It means that the writer is shouting. I think it would better to title it properly by capitalizing only the first letter. Please observe Internet ethics. Thank you.
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
thank you for been kind with me
@dodoazo (20280)
@nife2018 If you have strong and unwavering faith in God, you would be treating others of kindness too.
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
@dodoazo oh yes, am learning to do that every day
You still haven't mentioned on your account page in which country you live. I'd really like to know where in the world people hand out money so freely. "I saw a man gave me #1000".
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
Am from Nigeria West side (Yoruba tribe) I will do that on my profile, meanwhile, Good people are in all places of the world, just few among multitude