~Every Day Is Good~

Pinterest
Jacksonville, Florida
Good morning everyone! I hope you are all well rested and happy. =) God loves you and wants you to be happy. It is a cold 33 degrees here this morning and the high will be 40 degrees today. Yesterday was much warmer so this came out of nowhere it feels like. Today will be another busy day but amazing too! How do I know it will be amazing? Because Jesus lives in me every single day and He loves me!! Every day is good! In just a little bit we will be starting school work here. First, I will be doing my devotions and having my cup of coffee. Right now as I Mylot I am listening to a Todd White sermon on youtube. God is speaking to me and I am so grateful!! I hope you all have a wonderful day!! God loves you!
Good morning my friend and, I'm not well rested, but I am looking forward to another day of Gods love :)
@TRBRocks420 Pray for God to wake you up! He will, but it might be in a different way than you are expecting!
@LovingMyBabies Not sure what that means I am very much awake in all ways except I didn't sleep last night.
@TRBRocks420 I was joking and I thought you were saying you're tired since you didn't sleep well. You know how sometimes when we ask God for something we get what we ask for but in a shocking way? I was saying if you're feeling tired God might wake you up with a stubbed toe or something. Lol. God sometimes has a strange but great sense of humor.
@pitsipeahie (2246)
Thank you for the inspiration! I wish you a blessed day!
@pitsipeahie You're welcome! I wish the same for you. =)
You will be too busy to notice the cool temperature! Have a good one.
@JohnRoberts That is the truth! Lol. Thanks you too. =)
Hope it really is a good day over there. Its 28 here. But thats kinda normal for us lol.
@Courtlynn Thank you it was! =) Too cold for me! Lol
@LovingMyBabies but its not 100° lol
@Courtlynn Yeah I don't like any extremes. Lol
Happy Wednesday! It's cold here today but overall it's going well. Hope you have a good day
@Marilynda1225 I am glad you had a good day yesterday! =)
Hope the day ahead for you is a great one. Your area has the same temps as our Chicago suburb.
@Corbin5 Thank you, it was a good but chilly day!
@LeaPea2417 (22090)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I hope you, your husband and kids have a great day!
@Leapea2417 Thank you we did! =)
Good morning, have a wonderful day today!
@Juliaacv I hope you had a wonderful day today! =)
@LovingMyBabies Thanks I did, and I trust that you and your family did as well.
@Juliaacv Yes we did, thank you! =)
@noni1959 (3739)
You are a ray of sunshine when I'm having a hard day. Thank you. God has given us so much and sometimes we need that wake up call to see why we are in a place that's uncomfortable. Eventually we will see why and out of love he had us there to learn from or protect us from something we can't see.
@noni1959 Aw, you're welcome! Just know God loves you and bad comes from satan. God will help you get through whatever it is you need help with. Our whole purpose for being on Earth is to spread the good news about Him! I know it's hard but we shouldn't focus so much on this life and worrying. God has already overcome it all. =)
It stopped raining here and it is in the forties and we went for a nice long walk already.
@jstory07 Oh I love walks! =)
@Daelii (5941)
Good morning! thank you for the shared bible verse! it helps! I had a reoccurring dream last night, saw a post about dreams, then this! hint taken God! Now off to make tea, the kettle starting to whistle! enjoy your day! .
@Daelii I hope you had a wonderful day! God sometimes whispers and at times screams til we get the hint!
It has been a little chilly here but not as chilly as where you are.
• Trinidad And Tobago
Another good day here too. Glad you found your God and he is inspiring you. Be thankful for the blessings.