My hospice supplies

Commerce, Georgia
I just took a picture of all of my hospice skin, bathing and hair supplies. I was studying it last night and I figured it's at least 150 dollars I don't have to pay for. All my meds are free also. I have other things that aren't in the photo. I have 2 packs of hospital exam gloves and 3 packs of body wipes which come in 240 count. I feel so fortunate to have the support I have. My hospice CNA is a blessing to me also. She does what I need done. My daughter will be gone today so my CNA will just come in. I can't get up to my WC today because I can't be left up alone. So, how is your day going?
My day is ok here for a change. I am working on stuff right now. I was delivered gloves the other days. I wish I could get the wipes.
It surely is a blessing that you do not have to pay for all of this.
@silvermist (20114)
That sure is nice that you do not have to pay for them. Hope that the CNA came on time.
@Dena91 (4762)
Glad you are able to have the things that you need with out the burden of having to pay for it. Glad you have a good CNA. My day is going well. Got some laundry done. Going to make some supper in a bit, rest and go to church this evening. Hope that you have a blessed day.
@cttolledo (5051)
You are very lucky then. A lot of things to thank for and a lot of reasons to be happy. Hope your doing better.
It sure sounds like you are doing good.