Morning Coffee Break

Good Wednesday morning everyone! I'm just sitting here enjoying my second cup of coffee. I'll soon need to get ready to go into work. I had yesterday off, so working 1 day and having 1 off and then going in again, it feels like a Monday, all over again. But....maybe this coffee will help put things into a more positive perspective. What's going on in your morning today?
Have a great day at work. Today, I'll be getting back to writing. I've been myLotting all morning so far.
Have a good day now that you're feeling better.
@Juliaacv Thank you. I'm working on it. I'm working on New Horizons, so it's keeping me busy.
@just4him well even if we are physically feeling kaput our minds still work great--- I am a little groggy and achey all over but the sniffles dissipated, no sore throat cept its scratchy after all the colder fluids I am drinking and the extra vit c is working without giving the Hershey squirties . . . Good to hear you are on the mend but stay out of the pool for awhile !
I'm enjoying a second cup of coffee and looking out the window at loads of sunshine.
Oh lucky you! Its a cloudy and grey day here. I'm glad that this is the last day of January.
@Juliaacv February is a short month too!
@Jeanniemaries I hope that it feels as short as it is, January was so long in my books.
Since it is Wednesday, it's two days until the weekend unless you have to work Saturday and Sunday.
I'll be off for the weekend.
@Juliaacv So you are close to weekend fun.
Hope the day went well!
Yeah, it was okay. I hope that yours was good.
@Juliaacv its was, i guess. Thanks.
Well it is now very early Thursday and too early for coffee yet as I haven't even gone to sleep yet but when I wake about 10 hours from typing this post, my morning coffee will be a rich Hondurian blend . . . yum so what do you enjoy with that cup of coffee @Juliaacv ? I will make good ole oatmeal with brown sugar and 100% real maple syrup
I like a thin bagel with a bit of cream cheese and fresh strawberry quarters on it. But its that coffee that really hits the spot first thing in the morning!
I have trouble remembering what day it is if my routine gets disturbed too much. Now I'm not working it doesn't matter so much. Have a great day.
Oh trust me, when I have a day off during the week it totally throws me as well. There are weeks that I don't get a day off and still get the days of the week mixed up.
I started moving things around in my kitchen and then one thing led to another and now it's a mess
I hope that you found a new place for everything and its all put back together and is better then ever!
Just got back from two doctors appt.this morning.
I hope that everything went well at the appointments.
A good morning here. Warm temps for January.
Yes, its been a decent month for higher then usual temperatures, and during the winter time we cannot complain.
Mylot, then post a blog I wrote up yesterday evening and hopefully outside for fresh air later.
I love your new profile pic, its amazing!
My morning is slow as I am getting a cold. Did you get some energy from you coffee yet?
Oh yeah, I feel a little more energized. Funny how that first cup just gets the blood flowing and the second one actually gives me a pulse and a little more humour it seems.