The Water they poured me on My birthday, 26th of January I Will Never Forget in Life.

Abuja, Nigeria
It has become a culture and ceremony that pouring of water for your birthday is ultimate, paramount or the only way the celebrant can feel it very well. I nearly ended my life because of the act just five days back and they are ignorant of it. It is not enforcement to pour someone water on his or her birthday. Folks should restricts fro that act. The celebrant has his or her right what he or she likes during his or her birthday. Wish him or her well and present your gift for him or her.
@mandala100 (50355)
@mezvinsky What's the reason behing the pouring of water my friend?
• Abuja, Nigeria
I don't really know my guy
@mandala100 (50355)
@mezvinsky That's alright my friend.
Here in certain islands of the Caribbean, they throw flour on the happy birthday person - but of course you can decide if you wish to be floured or not.
• Abuja, Nigeria
That is exactly what I meant
@dodoazo (21267)
Your culture is different from ours. Well, since it was your practice, I think you know why they are doing that to every birthday celebrant. If you don't know the reason for it, you should know it for somebody would be asking it.
• Abuja, Nigeria
It has never a culture, but their illegal practices.
@dodoazo (21267)
@MALUSE I don't think he has no background about it. He knew it for sure. It is impossible that he wouldn't be asking for it, the reason why. It is our nature to be inquisitive whether we are prohibited to do so but we look for the means to find the right answer.
@dodoazo (21267)
@mezvinsky What ever it is? He should know the answer. Shouldn't he? Why is it illegal? Are they not doing it for fun?
I agree that the birthday person should decide whether or not water is to be poured.