I don't know who to blame

@nife2018 (1148)
Lagos, Nigeria
A little of 5 to 6 years was caught kissing and romancing his mate at the church corner during Sunday school session, this is too crazy, the Sunday school almost faint because she couldn't tell how the young boy get to know about this abusive things, she was sock and asked how much he know about it, the little boy smile and say to his teacher, don't you know? He asked, the teacher later took the boy to his parent home to sort out the mess, but ti her surprise, the boy parent where very looking scaring to s her reporting the young boy , they were ruching all sort of nonsense to her, you called yourself a bible Teacher and you couldn't manage the boy, is this what you are teaching the children about the word of God, and the teacher patiently calm to let them finished. He asked the boy, my dear, how do you know about this, you know a child of God shouldn't lie, and the boy pointed to the TV, he replied, I saw it here on TV while mum and dad watching, when you are mine, NOW WHO SHALL WE BLAME?
This is absolutely ridiculous! Of course, children shouldn't watch adult TV but to involve parents and teacher and make a scandal out of obvious harmless children's play is unbelievable.
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
some parent are careless about what their children life is up-to
@nife2018 The children are 5 and 6 years old! In my opinion, the adults here have dirty thoughts, not the children.
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
@MALUSE why? Anything can happen, since this is a life story
@sjvg1976 (18360)
It's his parents who should be blamed as they should not allowed this kid to watch such things on t.v.
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
@sjvg1976 is this the only solution, because they have only just a TV in the house, how will change the case if the parents go out the boy will definitely watch the tv
@sjvg1976 (18360)
@nife2018 may be they can ask the kid to sleep in separate room where there is no tv.
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
@sjvg1976 okay that help from stopping him to watch the tv but will make him lose concentration on his education while he keep thinking of been punished
@dodoazo (20306)
I am an uneasy to see post title in all capital letters. It is unethical. It means that the writer is shouting. I think it would better to title it properly by capitalizing only the first letter. Please observe Internet ethics. Thank you.