Just lost a discussion, my fault...

Midland, Michigan
I just wrote about my new fitbit and getting my car fixed and i should have posted it before uploading the image. I'm on my phone and it went to the wrong image folder and then took me back to my notifs. I don't have a forward button on this to try to find it.. I will write it again later tonight, hopefully.
I am sorry you lost your post.
• Midland, Michigan
I plan to try to re-write it later today. Will see how that goes. I'm at the doctors now for a re-wrap then hone to put a new recipe into the Crock-Pot, and then spend time with my mom while she has lunch. After that my day is somewhat free.
@MarshaMusselman I am right back from Italy. We had a meeting with the notary for the succession of what we inherited from my Mom. I am glad to be home. I feel frozen.
• Midland, Michigan
@LadyDuck was itcolder in Italy than it's been in your town or did your temps drop today.
I've lost quite a few discussions as they disappear from the 'discuss' box. Fortunately I never write directly into that box, so it's easy for me to copy and paste again.
• Midland, Michigan
I probably should do it that way but I rarely have here and not the previous site either. Even so, I could probably remember most of what I wrote.
@MarshaMusselman Yes I expect I could remember mine too, but it would be a hassle to have to re-do it.
• Midland, Michigan
@jaboUK very true, especially my longer ones.
@PainsOnSlate (20243)
I am not a happy camper when I lose one too, Looking forward to reading it later.
@MarshaMusselman crap happens, I keep a spare mouse, so when my cordless batteries die, I just plug in my old one.
I like to do my post in my Notepad first.
• Midland, Michigan
Do you mostly mylot at your desktop or are you talking about using a phone that way?
@sjvg1976 (18379)
I would suggest you to copy the post first then try out to upload picture. As when you lose the post you will always be able to paste it at its place.
• Midland, Michigan
I've not tried doing that when on my phone yet. When on my own desktop computer I can usually find it in my history somewhere.
@Morleyhunt (19723)
Oops, I hate it when things like that happen.
• Midland, Michigan
Especially since I could have posted it first had I realized I might lose it. I'll have to remember to do that if I continue to write discussion on my phone, just to be safe.
I lost mine many times.Nice to see you here.Been awhile are you okay
• Midland, Michigan
I'm dandy. Still dealing with wound care on my one foot, still working on tax stuff, and pretty busy on my days off.
I feel very frustrated when I lose a discussion - thankfully it doesn't happen too often.
• Midland, Michigan
Agreed. It's much easier on my desktop, but when away and I have the time I will use my phone too,
@garymarsh6 (13633)
That is so annoying isn't it. I have read your post now though and just catching up!
I write most of mine on the computer in the word program.