Good evening myLot

Hello everyone. I hope you are having a great day. It is currently 29 degrees F here at the Jersey Shore. Ugh. It has been a quiet afternoon and evening here at the house. I napped with the cat after work. I cleaned up the litter box, fed the parrot, and got some steaks going sous vide when I woke up. Then I heard from my husband that he managed to get out of work on time (he didn't think that he would), so the steak thing became unnecessary. Oh well. I am just going to let them go for several hours and then I will reheat (sous vide) and sear them off tomorrow night for dinner. My gym posted a video with pictures and some video clips from the deadlift competition on Saturday. I can't link to it because it is posted directly on Facebook, but if you are on FB and you search "The LIFT Gym" you'll be able to watch it if you are interested. It is just a couple of minutes long. The female winner has the CFSE shirt and the male winner's shirt says "Speakeasy". Now I am just waiting for my husband to get home from work so we can head out for dinner and bar trivia. Time to exercise the brain! What's everyone else up to tonight?
@dodoazo (17310)
You're a good housewife. You do your responsibility to your hubby. You're an exemplary.
What responsibility is that?
@dodoazo (17310)
@NJChicaa ouch, sorry if you're not aware of your responsibility! Anyway, may yiou have a good dinner with your hubby. To be together with him in eating outside, taking some recreation, with him, among others may strengthen your marital relationship. That constitutes a responsibility to make him happy. What do you think?
Just resting before work tomorrow. Have fun.
We are!
Trivia time! Time to win!
Let’s goooooooo!
It is 46 F here in Colorado. Its weird normally its really cold during this time of year. I will have to look that video of deadlifting up! I love watching that stuff gets me pumped to work out.
It has me excited to get back at it tomorrow!
@Daelii (4795)
I'm fixing to take a shower and likely color or crochet while watching a movie with family. Enjoy your evening out!
Thanks I will
You are a bundle of talents. Stay blessed
@dodoazo (17310)