Wow! Hard to Believe

@Ithink (10715)
Another month is gone! That much closer to Spring thou!! Seems like time is just flying by. I dont get everything we need done in a day even anymore. I'm so looking forward to school being over I know that! I know Tessa is too. I'm looking into other schooling options as there is no way to stay on pace with PACyber. 25 pages a day for Social Studies is insane in my opinion. Then the Science teacher is still teaching on Planets when the kids are done on on to biology in the books. I just dont get it. Anyways enough with school complaints. Other then school not doing to bad here. Hope all are well. What are you up to?
Actually this year it is NOT going as fast as it seemed too last year this time... it is only the beginning of the second month of a long twelve month stretch
@Ithink (10715)
I was told it goes faster and faster as you get older, maybe that is what it is doing for me. lol
@Ithink well it is how one perceives time and speed and as we age we just lose patience
@Ithink (10715)
@enlightenedpsych2 Thankfully I still have lots of patience, you learn that having kids and grandkids.
Time just flies by and it was unbelievable.
@peachpurple (12374)
Sorry I don't know much about home schooling. My son is in Primary 5 this year, age 11, Science is touching on the subject about animals, how they protect themselves. Amazingly, school is also teaching about how do babies formed in mummy;s womb, they are learning that now.
@Ithink (10715)
Well I homeschool thru pacyber right now, looking into something different as I dont like the fast pace. Giving a kid 2 days to learn multiplication to me is insane. They had that in the book this year for Tess too, but took it out at the last minute.
@peachpurple (12374)
@Ithink it will take ages
That's kind of weird that the teacher is still teaching on planets. I don't have any complaints with my son's school. It's the first day of February here and we are facing a kind of dilemma because we don't know who to choose between the two buyers of our house.
@Ithink (10715)
I just dont see how it helps when the final test for that is already done and they are on to plants and other things. The math is horrible!! Ohh why is it two different offers?
@Ithink Yes two different offers. We made our choice. Done already.
@bunnybon7 (35527)
• Holiday, Florida
hard for me to believe it is going so fast and i am not getting much better back on this foot. funny thing, we always want school over then can't wait for it to start again. lol
@Ithink (10715)
I never want it to start, even when my other 7 was in public school. Have 1 home now and I homeschool thru pacyber. I hate the way they teach now thou with the common core stuff. It is soooo dumb. lol
• Preston, England
I'm OK. Equally amazed to see a whole month gone already.
@Ithink (10715)
Just seems to fly by, way to fast!
Hope the teacher moves on. Glad you're ok besides the school stuff.
@Ithink (10715)
Thanks
I hope your days go by fast so you will be out of school for awhile.
@Ithink (10715)
Yes we are doing our best to catch up and cant wait for summer!
@Mshafeeq (1571)
• Bangalore, India
Really i agree. All good here thanks.