We still remember 26/11 Mumbai attack

Hyderabad, India
I called it as a murdering day of Human being's, This incident took place in Mumbai where people from Pakistan crossed border through sea and entered into India and they started killing every one Old, Young, Child. they have not cared any one. After doing these thing the people are roaming freely in pakistan, Recently United Nation designated terrorist started election campaign in pakistan and guess what he got few votes as well. It shows the mindset of a country. He is the enemy of USA & Other countries but still he is roaming freely but i pray to GOD india should do what USA did with Osama. I believe " To remove terrorism from earth we need to kill every terrorist no matter who ever it is, We need to enter their territory and kill those elements.
@mandala100 (28157)
@AJAYSAXENA That's a very tragic incident my friend.
• Hyderabad, India
yeah my friend we are not able to forget this incident. we are waiting for the justice since almost a decade now.
@mandala100 (28157)
@AJAYSAXENA I hope justice will be done in this case my friend.
• Hyderabad, India
@mandala100 We need justice but what we want is, We need revenge like ISRAEL because no one can take revenge better than ISRAEL and USA.
@indexer (1048)
• Leicester, England
It was a terrible incident, but I don't see how your proposed solution will solve the problem. We are very bad at learning lessons from history, but one that is surely very evident is that violence always begets violence. A "war on terrorism" can never be won, because it will inspire others to take up the cause.
• Hyderabad, India
But if we don't attack them they will attack us, As they did it in USA, India and you know what people in some part of England they are saying that they will convert even England in Islam country by giving more birth. i am not against any religion but if they started threatening you then you are in serious trouble certainly not in present but in future
@indexer (1048)
• Leicester, England
@AJAYSAXENA By all means target the criminals and deal with them, but the worst thing is to "give as good as you get" and kill other innocent people on the grounds that you are getting your own back. That will solve nothing. I take no notice of the siren voices in the UK that assume that everything to do with Islam is bad. As with all religions there are huge varieties between its members - the extremists do not represent the vast majority of Muslims.
It's a global issue. We need to handle it unitedly. One country should help other country. A terrorist has no religion.
• Hyderabad, India
I don't agree with you terrorist has a religion. why i say that because while bombing they say allah huakbar and they start killing in the name of jihad. No christian will kill people with bombs and bullets in the name of Jesus and no Buddhist or Hindu. But i am not against all Muslims most of the people are good but they get blind when people from their community kills another community people but they will stand tall when any other community threatens their community. Who is spreading terrorism in the name of Jihad.
@AJAYSAXENA understand my comment in broader perspective!
We need to do what we have to. To get rid of terrorists.
• Hyderabad, India
Yes i agree with you that is why we stand with Mr. Trump because he believe the same which we believe remove all terrorist from earth and do nuclear strike if any country supports them.