Goodbye

@Maria24 (2160)
So I was struggling to come up with the perfect words to say goodbye. But I learned that there's no perfect words. A goodbye is not just letting go and feel the urge to hear that persons voice. But then after trying to say goodbye in differents ways I learned that the best way to say goodbye is just a be as happy as you can be. I hope you can be very happy. I couldn't let go because I stop talking to him and he would call alot. I would say goodbye but then he would look for me.
@JSAph8888 (971)
Why do you have to say goodbye?
@Maria24 (2160)
Because he is just playing with me and with my children feelings. He wants to talk to me but not with them. He said he wants to be with us but he doesn't do anything to make it happen.
@Maria24 Is that your husband? Why are you not together? Did she cheat on you?
@Maria24 (2160)
@JSAph8888 he is the father of my babies and yes he cheated on us
He should remain in your children's life, but not in yours.
@Maria24 (2160)
Yes I want that but he doesn't. And I can't make him care.
@Maria24 He's an awful excuse for a human being!
@Maria24 (2160)
@DianneN he wanted me to give him kids and now he doesn't care
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
@Maria24 missing you already for the scaring goodbye, goodbye hurt my heart alot most of the time, it looks as if in won't see him or her again, it look like sending me to a life sentence, I do hope goodbye it a good recommendations for awareness of showing how you care and love your persons, but it still doesn't look healthy to me all time
@Maria24 (2160)
True but why it doesn't look healthy?
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
@Maria24 it hurt me to leave who I care for all the time, I always want to care or want someone to care for me too
@Maria24 (2160)
@nife2018 yes it hurts
There's never an easy goodbye. It's always painful. When you think of letting go, it's like you move one step forward, two steps back. It's like playing tug-of-war in your mind and heart. But when you finally decide to let go, and feel that enough is enough, you will finally be liberated of the feeling. It takes a lot of time and effort for that. It's a whole lot of process. But I do hope you also find peace in your heart. I know how it feels to be in such situation, except for the kids part.I wish you find happiness again.
@Maria24 (2160)
I hope everything works out.
@Maria24 (2160)
Thanks so much
@thelme55 (15059)
Goodbye is a hard word to say unless you are planning to be back to that person you love.
@Maria24 (2160)
Yes it's really hard
• Saint Lucia
It’s difficult I say goodbye but sometimes it’s necessary for us to move forward with life.
@Maria24 (2160)
Yes I agree