A blessing for sure.

I was sitting here and fighting the tears. I sure don't want that today. I get a text with an address out of state No name or anything I find the address on the computer. I then check go section 8. com and that was the area I was looking to move. had no ride or anyone there to help me. I then call the number and bless my heart. Someone Is moving from Nj to conn right where I was trying to move. He knew I wanted to move there so bad. he has to drive over 2 hours a day to work. guess what he is on his way here. I am getting off this roller coaster of sadness. I am calling to see prices on a hotel for a few days. I need a break. I can't begin to tell you how blessed I am right now. My neighbor is playing a song that is saying he is mighty he is awesome. How freaking awesome is that. I have been through a lot. But there is someone that is always watching out for me. is right on time all the time. I loved going to jersey now I hope he loves conn. Boy that will be a toll on gas. How blessed is that?
I'm happy for you Sharon
Oh no please don't be sorry it' ok. In the end it was for the best. I will be fine. I need to continue to live for me. Bless you.
@db20747 (7482)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Hope you enjoy Jersey and get what your looking for!!!
I hope you are able to find what you are looking for.
@JustBhem (32132)
• Davao, Philippines
And I believe that.
That will be so fun for you to get away for a bit now. I know NY has section 8. PA has something similar. No clue about other states but if you decide to move make sure you check well what kind of help there is in this states.
@Plethos (10262)
looks like 2018 is going to be your year.
@aureliah (14849)
I'm happy to hear that you are getting away from the sadness.
sounds great there.Very blessed