My Day's Plans

Green Bay, Wisconsin
I'll be leaving soon. I have a three hour infusion session for my colitis at the hospital in under an hour. Always so much fun. I'm being sarcastic and facetious. Then I got the replacement order for the books I sent out and the post office lost, yesterday. I have them ready to ship out by UPS this time. So, I'll be doing that after I get done at the hospital. On my way home, I also need to stop at Walgreen's to pick up medication, and then Wal-Mart for water. I should be back home by 2 something. Seems like a long day. Sunday is my sixth month weigh in, and I'm looking forward to it. I wasn't until a couple days ago, as it seemed like I might have gained this month, even though I haven't cheated on the diet. But a couple days ago, my face looked a little more refined, so maybe there will be a bit more to go crazy about when I see the scale and the picture. We'll see. I'm hoping I'll have less than a hundred to go. Will know on Sunday. That's it. I need to get ready to leave. Do you have any plans for today? You all have a good day. I will return. Thanks for reading.
@TheSojourner (17442)
Just popping in and saw this on the discussion list and wanted to wish you well. I think of you often.
I think of you too. I'm glad you popped in to say 'hi'. Everything went like clockwork. Just as it should.
@just4him glad to hear that
My day will be full, like an action packed movie!
So, what else is new about that? I hope you take a breath every so often.
My only plan to attempt having an irritation free day.
I hope you succeed.
@JustBhem (39383)
• Davao, Philippines
I had my session earlier and that was the plan. And at the moment, I am here around.
I'm glad you had your session and it's out of the way.
@JustBhem (39383)
• Davao, Philippines
@just4him Yeah, that means I need to be careful again with my water.
Sounds like you have a very busy day ahead. Wow 6 months is remarkable for sticking to a diet and I hope you can see a big difference with your new picture. Nothing exciting going on here today, Just the usual housework and hopefully time to read or crochet
That spells relax to me. I hope you have just that kind of day - relaxed. Thank you. It's been easy sticking to this diet.
What plans after reaching your desired weight - will you continue with a modified version of your weight loss plan, or scrap it altogether?
Basically I'm not planning to scrap it at all. I like eating healthy. There are a few foods I'm looking forward to putting back in my life, but not on a regular basis. Ice cream in summer would be one to look forward to. Chocolate for sure. Those are treats and not something I eat every day, so I should be good once I get to my goal weight.
I hope that everything will be going according to plan.
It did, thank you.
@Maria24 (2164)
I had planned to go out for a walk but it's really really cold.
Really cold here too.
@Maria24 (2164)
@just4him here the wind is -5, -15
@Maria24 That's about what it was for us this morning when I got up. It was 2 F with a -14 windchill.
Well, since I have quarantined myself due to not wanting to catch the flu, I will do chores around the house today. I did take Molly to the park yesterday since no one was there except Molly and me.
I hope you don't get the flu. It's some nasty stuff. I'm sure Molly was happy with the park.
@just4him Me too. I think Molly and I will just go for a drive, which she loves, every now and then to get out for a bit.
@Corbin5 Sounds like a good plan.
I hope everything goes according to plan. I'm recovering from my 11 mile walk with Orville following me, chirping all the way. Now he's chirping and screaming from his palm. Must go have a talk with him.
He probably wants to go for another walk. He must think you're getting lazy Yes, everything went according to plan. I'm very happy to be home and warm. It's very cold out there. With all the warm temps we've had, it's hard to go back to the deep freeze.
@just4him He has been a real pip today. When I have time, I will write about his antics. We have to leave the house just to have some peace and quiet! lol I am very happy all went well and especially happy that your flu is gone. It got cold back home and is freezing, as usual, at Lake Placid. The ice princess has a huge competition there on Saturday.
@DianneN I saw your post on that. I know she's excited, even if you are an emotional wreck. She'll be fine. It's you I worry about. You just need to trust her and her coaches. Everything will be good. Just take a deep breath and breathe. I think Orville is telling you to relax too.
@Fleura (7195)
I hope it all goes well. The 3-hour session sounds very tedious - are you able to read or something?
They give me benedryl and tylenol before they give me the medication. I don't know why, but it makes me sleep. I did bring a book, but didn't read it. I did try to watch TV but fell asleep.
@Fleura (7195)
@just4him At least you should be well rested afterwards I guess!
@Fleura I was. I got quite a bit done on the computer when I got home.
@sueznewz2 (10066)
• Alicante, Spain
I hope you do well with your 6 monthly weigh in.. and get your other chores done too
Thank you. It's tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to it. Laundry is done, and I'm myLotting.
@sueznewz2 (10066)
• Alicante, Spain
Hope the day goes just as you planned. And the books get there this time! Also looking forward to your post on sunday!
I'll need to get my picture taken first. I usually have it taken at Writer's Guild, and that's Tuesday. Yes, my day was perfect.
@just4him oooh. Ok.
Good luck with your weigh-in. I've put on a tiny bit lately so am back to really watching what I eat.
I'm sure you'll take it back off. Thanks, I'm hoping on good things.
I had a tiring day, but I am glad we did everything needed and now I can relax.
I'm glad you can relax too.