I lost 5650 INR Rupees.

Hyderabad, India
I was out to collect my courier and next to bank for depositing my EMI amount for which i opted a personal loan but when i visited courier office they said that there is another branch where you need to collect which was not far away from the current location. So i started that place on my bike and i was getting calls, I though customers are calling but after few missed calls i thought to answer the call because some one is calling me regularly. I answerd the call and some one told that your purse is with us and we are standing some place so i checked my self immediately and i found i lost my purse and i said that thanks for calling me where can i come to collect they said the place which was nearly a 1 km away, Once i reached they handed over to me and i thanked them and they told me to check every thing was there or not. I first searched the money which was there and my other important Id proof's also available in purse but the million dollar question is that how they know my contact number. It's simple i kept my company ID card in the purse there they got my number and called me in return i paid them a nice lunch. Thanks to people like those they are amazing other people they might have took and gone away but this type of people are very less in today's world, They asked me to do a favour by searching a job i took the contact details and i told them that directly or indirectly i will help them and i will definitely help them back. I took the amount and went to bank and deposited the money thank fully to those guys.
@EddieHands (37808)
Wow I am sorry to hear. I hate to see people lose money. I do not like to lose money.l I rather make money..
• Hyderabad, India
Yes but one thing is common if we are in tension then these type of incident happens.
@EddieHands (37808)
@AJAYSAXENA wow that is not good my friend!
• Hyderabad, India
@EddieHands Yeah it happend for me the first time but for my brother almost 5 times, He lost nearly 10k as well one time