Happy,,, I've got paid from that site

@kakah87 (406)
Semarang, Indonesia
I was registered more than three months on that site, and then I did what I should do as their rules. It's not to long to get 5 dollars, but the fact is I got $5 less than a month. After that I tried to cash out it, I'm waiting day by day... and then turn to be weeks... weeks to be a month. I lost my optimistic to be paid and didn't hope about it. Finally, the site make new enouncement about the delay and I give a comment that I'm waiting for the payment. After that I got email confirmation that my pending payment has approved, they said I have to wait 1-2 business day.... Walllaaaa..... I've got the payment for few hours after I get the email confirmation. Thanks Ayuwage, I've got my five dollars
@dodoazo (17284)
Ayuwage? I never heard of it. I am just curious why they took so long to pay you? What do you do there? What kind of site is that?
@kakah87 (406)
• Semarang, Indonesia
@dodoazo mmm... I joined clixsense too, I till active there to do survey. Sometimes I get paid and sometimes I didn't qualified to the survey.
@dodoazo (17284)
@kakah87 That's my problem. It's about the survey. I was always disqualified especially in the middle of the survey, I was told that our region or country is not covered by the survey.
@kakah87 (406)
• Semarang, Indonesia
@dodoazo yeah, like a lottery
@mydanods (6782)
• Nigeria
Congrats. I've heard of ayuwage; even registered there. Spend your money well.
@kakah87 (406)
• Semarang, Indonesia
Thank you.. Did you already get paid?
@mydanods (6782)
• Nigeria
@kakah87 no, my dear. I am still working towards it. Maybe I'll brag about it when it happens.
@kakah87 (406)
• Semarang, Indonesia
@mydanods mmm.. just be patient, at least you get $5... good luck
@Icydoll (13169)
Congrats :) I can understand your feeling .. that's feels awesome when our hardwork gets paid :)
@kakah87 (406)
• Semarang, Indonesia
thanks... I'm happy for it.
@Icydoll (13169)
@kakah87 can you tell me about the site..im interested to join this.
@kakah87 (406)
• Semarang, Indonesia
@Icydoll Ok, I'll sent you the link in message
@sjvg1976 (18039)
Congrats for getting paid from the site. I am not on any site except mylot. I was on various sites in the past but now left them because I don't get the time to be online these days.
@kakah87 (406)
• Semarang, Indonesia
I was on various sites too and I left them when they can't give me a benefit or the site just a scam or waste my time.
@Angela150 (960)
• London, England
I am still working towards my first payment on my lot!
@kakah87 (406)
• Semarang, Indonesia
I struggle on it too...
Every bit helps and it's good.
@kakah87 (406)
• Semarang, Indonesia
it's very needed for me.
@Sreekala (21916)
Congrats to you, finally you got paid even though bit delayed.
@kakah87 (406)
• Semarang, Indonesia
thank you..
@owstalaga (4509)
Do you like to blog? Maybe you would like Bitlanders. Let me know if you want a link to the site. I am there as well. If you have Paypal or Payza that's good because you can use it to get your $ soon if you join the site.