How Important Is Unimportant!

@dodoazo (19470)
Trivia: 13333 Just for fun. You may not be interested with this, but this is how meticulous I am. Everyone has his own style. Thirteen has played a vital role in my formative years and even as long as I live. I consider that number as my lucky one. Thirteen is the date that I was born together with my wife. Thirteen constitutes the composition of how Christianity evolved. That's the primitive Church was composed of the 12 disciples and Jesus as the "corner stone". 13,333 posts/discussions or whatever have in anyway inspired me particularly here in myLot. This is unimportant to you but for me I am happy about.
I can see how it's important to you. I rarely look at my statistics on myLot.
@dodoazo (19470)
Not all users are too mindful of their number or figures of writing activities. Mine is just for fun, but it has measured how hard working I am here in myLot.
@dodoazo You certainly are working hard! Keep up the good work, and lots of luck to you in all you do!
@dodoazo (19470)
@DianneN That gladens me. Thank you very much.
I missed to notice all my milestone here. I remember when I reached 100,000 activities, I realized that had happened too late.
@dodoazo (19470)
I said I am that meticulous. I give importance to unimportant or trivial things which have made me as a writer.
Thirteen was probably more relevant because of Friday the 13th - the slaughter of the Templar Knights.You must be lucky that you have the same day of birth with your wife.
@dodoazo (19470)
That's true. I have documented it on how we met and got well acquainted and eventually got married.
@dodoazo You're lucky to have the same birthday with your wife.
@dodoazo (19470)
@Letranknight2015 That's a synchronous burthdays we have; that's the same month, the same date, and the same year.
I do occasionally peep into my activity here although for many it is not important. I have no target but it kind of satisfies me that I am one among those who have high scores here.
@dodoazo (19470)
It's unimportant but those who work hard like me needs a tap on my shoulder for such works done.
@dodoazo (19470)
@allknowing Thanks. I am happy for that.
We all have things that are going to be more important to us than others. I'm glad 13 is important to you. It is to my older son as well. He was also born on the 13th.
@dodoazo (19470)
Glad to know that.
I actually pay very little attention to detail, but glad you enjoy doing so.
@dodoazo (19470)
Yes I do. I want to share that trivial thing seems to be important to me. Thanks for sharing your thought on this.
@Lusye28 (230)
• Bulgaria
That's pretty interesting by itself. I also believe in such things as numbers, coincidences that are not purely coincidences, and I kind of understand why a certain number can be important to you.
@dodoazo (19470)
It is a part of my life. That's why I consider it as important.