My Rival or Enemy?

@nife2018 (1148)
Lagos, Nigeria
My daily prayer and activities for all my life and times base on my progress and prosperity, but nevertheless I have always been surprised seen people talking about rivals, I never see rivals as my problem so I don't think I have to banish them in my daily prayers, I see them as my challenger, who want me to make adjustments to myself goals, because if you don't have something to pursue, something will pursue you, what of my enemies, do I have to kill them with mu prayers? I don't think so, because I have seen them as my ladders to the next level in glory, though says the word, who said I won't be crowned as king, bring him/her and kill for me to step on his blood to the throne, what is your views?
@dodoazo (19636)
I pray everyday for my family, for myself, for others especially my enemies as what the scripture says love your enemy as yourself. Though it's hard but it's possible.
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
@dodoazo yes, is good to pray for the enemies to according to the scripture In doing that, they will run into their own trap
@dodoazo (19636)
@nife2018 I would like to repost my comment from another discussion about prayer for your spiritual enrichment: "Prayer is a spiritual PROVISION to everyone to get the RELIEF of their problems and the ANSWER to their needs by YEARNING EARNESTLY for eternal REPOSE of their troubled soul."
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
@dodoazo I agreed with you, it true fact
I like the way that you think about rivals. They definitely can have a person trying very hard to make changes and rise up to do even better.
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
@Corbin5 yes, that's it, rivals gives you chances of getting improve, they pursue you to make things different from the old