The month of February

@JESSY3236 (6499)
Happy Groundhog Day!! This month will be a little busy for me. February 9th is the Winter Olympics. I hope to watch a little bit of it. I love the figure skating, luge, curling, speed skating, and skeleton. February 14 is Valentine's Day!! I'm mailing Chris a card today. And the 24th is my birthday!! I hope to spend some time with my best-friend. And maybe some spend time with my great-aunt. Chris might come down too.
Wow! You have a busy month! I can't wait for the Olympics. Figure skating is my favorite. lol. Wishing you a very happy birthday month!!!!
So February is your birth month. I guess, you are a very loving person since February is the love month because Valentine's day is in February. Have you watched the winter olympics? What is the leading country that reaped a lot of gold?
@JESSY3236 (6499)
@SIMPLYD I haven't been watching it yet. I will this weekend. I have been "taping" them. But I do look at the count of medals on Bing. Right now Germany has the most gold, and Norway has the most total of medals.
@JESSY3236 wow, Germany is leading!
I can't believe that the month of February is almost gone.
@moffittjc (42976)
• Gainesville, Florida
Wow, February is a busy month for you! I'm looking forward to the start of the Olympics on February 9th! Only a week away! I'm a huge Olympics fan!
I love the figure skating too. Wishing you ahead of time, a very Happy Birthday. Chris will be delighted with the card made by you.
@RitzzView (2764)
Busy and enjoyable month ha! Do enjoy...happy bday in advance.. If in case I couldn't wish later