Sunday Is My Happiest Ever Day Of The Week. Watch out.

Abuja, Nigeria
Right from decades, Sunday has been my happiest day, I will start to dream about Sunday from Wednesday, wash my wears, on Thursday I will iron them, on Friday I will select the one I want to wear, Saturday shine my shoe waiting for Sunday. I have never missed church from my adolescent level till now, if paraventure I did, I can never be happy that day, because the joy has been stolen. Being in the present of God is my hobby, Hope I will see you in the church tomorrow? Suggestions/contributions.
@dodoazo (21291)
My family and I never miss Sunday too. We're in the Church to study the words of God in our Sunday Class. We also study some Priesthood duties and responsibilities in our respective auxiliary classes. And we nourish ourselves of the good words of the Lord as we listen to the spiritual speakers in our Sacrament meeting. That is how we spend our Sabbath Day holy.
• Abuja, Nigeria
,@ dodoaso, nice one.
@dodoazo (21291)
@mezvinsky That is our routine activities in going to the Church every Sunday. Of course, except for special event like the Primary Day, Youth's Day, and General Church Conference.
• Abuja, Nigeria
@dodoazo wow! That's wonderful.
@RitzzView (2758)
Being in God's love is blissful!
• Abuja, Nigeria
Exactly, Bless You my dear friend
@RitzzView (2758)
@mezvinsky bless you too
• Abuja, Nigeria
@RitzzView you're welcome
@cttolledo (5054)
In a few minutes it sunday already. I usually go to church in the afternoon
• Abuja, Nigeria
That's great!! What is the name of the church??
@cttolledo (5054)
@mezvinsky catholic church, I am roman catholic so I have no specific name of church. Any catholic church will do for me
• Abuja, Nigeria
@cttolledo okay, nice one.
I am glad you like going to Church and you get ready several days in advance.
• Abuja, Nigeria
Thanks you're welcome.
It's almost tweleve here I might come over around in the afternoon.
• Abuja, Nigeria
Wow, here just 10mins to five pm.
@arunima25 (8341)
• Bangalore, India
Sunday is a great day to be with family and go to the place of worship together and pray.
@mythociate (15946)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
What about people who believe that the sabbath day is Saturday? (Jews, Sabbatarians/Seventh-Day-Adventists) What about people who believe God is ALWAYS present?
Bible > Psalms > Chapter 139 > Verse 8? Psalm 139:8 ?Verse (Click for Chapter)New International VersionIf I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.New Living TranslationIf I go up to heaven, you are there; if I g