Trying to get Elton John's Farewell Yellow Brick Road tickets

Staten Island, New York
Tickets went on sale yesterday for Elton John's Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour but I completely forgot it and didn't get any tickets. I went to Ticketmaster just now to get tickets. There are 5 different dates available in my area. Checked them all. No tickets available except platinum and resale tickets. The cheapest resale ticket was around $215 + fees. That's not too bad since it's Elton John, but those are for March 2019. I wanted to go in October 2018, which is the earliest date in my area. Cheapest resale ticket for this date runs at $265 + fees. Two tickets will cost me over $500, which is too much money. I really wanted to go to his concert, especially since this is his last tour and I've never gone to any of this tours before. I don't know what to do. Damn ticket scalpers! Ticket scalping should not be allowed!
@mandala100 (48386)
@lovebuglena I like Elton John too my friend.
That is a hefty price for tickets. A shame that some make it so difficult for others.
• Staten Island, New York
I know Elton John is a hot ticket but still... I bet even if I remembered tickets went on sale yesterday, and tried getting them then, I probably wouldn't be able to get any.
Thats sooo much. Id get tickets to march just to still get to go.
There will be tremendous ticket demand for his final tour.