the Gov of Calif REALLY?

@sugartoes (41246)
Greencastle, Indiana
Well here's the 2nd part of let's go for a ride this man stands & tell the people of what HE has done to help Calif since he was Gov yeah. Folks I want to ask you IF he has done SO much for the state of Calif what did you see in the Video that you seen in the post let's go for a ride, YEP. So I would like to ask all my fellow readers what do you think? did he do a GOOD job or didn't he? with what I put the video in let's go a ride post ? I have to say he didn't do CRAP cause if he HAD of then those people wouldn't be where they are NOW & another thing this is what happens WHEN a state gets OVER ran by people like open boarders.
During 2006 and 2007, California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger endorsed policies aimed at reducing greenhouse gas emissions in the state. On Sept. 24, 2007,...
Anyone is better than Jerry Brown.
@sugartoes (41246)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@JohnRoberts I don't know who's better to do what needs to be done but there needs to be SOMEONE to take care of those people that's just sad & wrong & a disgrace to them.
@VivaLaDani13 (20591)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes So far with his speech right there, I'd say he is doing good. I like listening to him. But saying that, I don't follow all he does. So I couldn't tell you whether he is doing the very best or just ok.
@sugartoes (41246)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 well from what he has done to what Calif looks like now I couldn't tell you WHAT happen cause it's a MESS horrible living there now.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes That's a shame.
@sugartoes (41246)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 yes it is a shame.
The governor they have there now puts illegal citizens before his own. He is also trying to circumvent federal law, which he cannot do.
@sugartoes (41246)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Susan2015 with as many PEOPLE that are in this someone needs to take hold of the problem & help them.