This Is Us--will you be watching tomorrow night?

Everyone was all up in arms last Sunday night when it was discovered that a Crock Pot was the likely cause of the main character's death. People were legit swearing that they were going to throw theirs away! Anyway, tomorrow night This Is Us will finally be showing the cause of his death. I have never watched the show but I know that it has a HUGE following. Will you be watching tomorrow?
I didn't watch it. I don't even know what it's about.
Me either.
@NJChicaa - I went to bed shortly after the Super Bowl. I didn't lose any sleep because I didn't watch the show.
• Dallas, Texas
Yes, we will both be watching it, most likely more than even the Super Bowl. Cause we like that show quite a lot.
The This Is Us season finale is going to get HUGE ratings! SO many people watch the show!
• Dallas, Texas
@NJChicaa , Yea. I am waiting for the Super Bowl to finish up. The Eagles beat the Patriots 41 to 33 at the Final.