I do not care what you think about me!

@sabtraversa (13326)
Italy
Uhm, hello! I'm back with a "discussion", that's enough joy to offset everything else. It's been a while, I feel kind of shy, hehe. Okay, I'll get straight to the point. I need to vent. This is a short rant. You can now leave. I do not care what you think about me, I just want to make sure I am not misunderstood. I will hear you back, I might assume incorrect things too. If you notice, do not feel offended: simply correct me. I do not care whether I am right or wrong, I just want you to hear my opinion. I will hear you back, I will accept your opinion. However, please allow me to be passionate about mine, because I'm as stubborn as a donkey. Whatever may happen, whatever we may say to each other, I just hope our conversation ends with a smile, and maybe a hug. I'm sorry I'm often as gentle as a hurricane, but I never have bad intentions. I'm sorry if I hurt you, but again, that wasn't my intention. I just hope someday you will accept this. The heart is kept inside, don't expect to see it immediately. You will have to walk forests, swim oceans and climb mountains in order to meet it. The reward will be as big as the effort. I just hope you'll always be motivated enough to begin that journey. Random pixabay picture.
Does this mean I can throw you in my thoughts and do anything I want?
@sabtraversa (13326)
@JolietJake You're free to do all you want... in your thoughts!
@Maria24 (2162)
You couldn't been more clear than water
Sabrina I never found you rude or "as gentle as a hurricane". Giving our sincere opinion is not rude and it's something I appreciate. I am glad to see you back, I missed you.
@sabtraversa (13326)
@LadyDuck Thank you! It's about something that happened on a Facebook group, some people take everything personally, even when it's obvious I never intend to offend or force my opinions onto someone. Of course, they react by insulting me, but thankfully I do not care what they think about me, I just want to make sure they realize I'm sorry for the way they feel, but less sorry for having an opinion. I think I should learn to be more gentle in some circumstances, I'll learn eventually.
@sabtraversa Facebook is a place where people do not think twice before offending the others, but they also get offended for little things. It's hard to be honest, speak our mind and be gentle at the same time.
@Prdhan (604)
@kobesbuddy (46616)
• East Tawas, Michigan
You are gentle as a hurricane, gosh I'd say we are relatives, if I didn't know better I'm misunderstood all the time, say one thing and get accused of meaning something different! And every single one of us, is entitled to our own personal opinion, on all subjects. I'm sure glad you are back, Sabrina!
@sabtraversa (13326)
@kobesbuddy Welcome aboard! We misunderstand and are misunderstood all the time, I always wish there was enough time and will to fix these misunderstandings, it's sometimes really hard to move on otherwise. Thank you.
@kobesbuddy (46616)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@sabtraversa I have been this way since I fell into a pit of depression, at 13 years old. It's the hardest obstacle I've ever had to face, second only to anorexia nervosa, which almost took my life!
@sabtraversa (13326)
@kobesbuddy Realizing that these things occur and that you can't be perfect for everyone, is already a huge step forward, the awareness definitely helps. The next step is accepting this, and it can take plenty of time, but I'm optimistic enough to think it's going to happen someday.
@dodoazo (19657)
You're right in your own way. I do respect it. It's good you have expressed it.
@sabtraversa (13326)
@dodoazo Thank you very much, I appreciate that.
@dodoazo (19657)
@sabtraversa no problem...
@Srbageldog (8603)
I was wondering where you'd gone off to! Glad to see you're back. And, vent away. I hope you're doing okay.
@sabtraversa (13326)
@Srbageldog Me too. Thanks, I'm doing a little better now.
@miketagz (7496)
Hope you're alright. You'll meet the clown and will enlighten with a big smile. :D
@sabtraversa (13326)
@miketagz Yes, my mood has improved! I'm a little afraid of clowns though.
@miketagz (7496)
@sabtraversa Does clowns appear on your dreams? Heheh. :D
@sabtraversa (13326)
@miketagz Sometimes.
I have no idea why you feel you have to apologise for something. I've read your comment below concerning problems on facebook. As you don't have problems on myLot, you don't have to feel bad about anything here. I think it's high time that you understood that you can only stay sane on social media if you have a thick hide and don't take all nonsense that is posted to heart. It's a sad fact that anonymity can bring out the worst in people. Move on or leave the site. Do you have to have an open account on facebook at all?
@sabtraversa (13326)
@MALUSE It was a group I've been invited for some time, when I decided to comment a post for the first time, I had arguments. That's why at first I didn't want to give up. The low attention span, the fact I had to repeat myself several times because some people wouldn't read all I said but only judge from one sentence in an entire paragraph, made me quit the group in less than 24 hours. I usually only lurk on Facebook, I avoid being active, especially because it can turn into a great waste of time. Facebook reminds me birthdays and people sometimes share (legit) news or articles, or funny videos, it's like a newspaper I look at on a daily basis. But I don't really need an account there after all.
@timely (96)
• Nigeria
i feel your pain care. People can be very annoying at times. Usually because of their own imperfection and poor social skills. Let me tell you something love, you are worth every bit of happiness in this world. You deserve to be always happy alright. So let people have their say in whatever way they want to, just know that its you and only you that can dictate your happiness ok. Heart you!
@sabtraversa (13326)
@timely Thank you.
@m_audrey6788 (13622)
Hello there cheerful and sweet one That`s a very nice rant there I`m speechless today for some personal issues but glad that you come back in here to rant
@sabtraversa (13326)
@m_audrey6788 Thanks. We can't be at our best everyday, that is fine. Yeah, I didn't expect to come back with a rant, but I did, and I feel so relieved I did.
@sabtraversa Glad to know that you are relieved You`re right, We can`t be at our best everyday, There will always be a bad day because we`re just human and can never be perfect Happy to see you around here again
@sabtraversa (13326)
@m_audrey6788 I think there will always be a bad day also because good days wouldn't make sense otherwise, they would just look ordinary.
@JustBhem (37268)
• Davao, Philippines
I like you for being You Sab, nothing to worry about me.
@sabtraversa (13326)
@JustBhem Hehe, thank you. Hope you've been fine lately.
@JustBhem (37268)
• Davao, Philippines
@sabtraversa I am not at the moment. I'm very weak and I will be okay maybe after my session later.
@sabtraversa (13326)
@JustBhem Hope so.
@FayeHazel (18028)
Don't be shy! We're all friends here. :-) I'm happy to see you back here though, always enjoy your writing. That was beautifully written and a great sentiment... was it written for someone specific? I know it would work on me...
@sabtraversa (13326)
@FayeHazel Thanks, it felt weird to come back, I almost forgot to add a picture like I did the first time I planned to add one: "where's the pic? I see no pic". Yes, it was for some people I argued with on Facebook, but I left the group. The admin said he was going to ban the next person who decided to comment on that discussion, so I didn't want to give him the honor to ban me, I "banned" myself. Oh sweet pride.
@FayeHazel (18028)
@sabtraversa Aw, sorry you had that experience. But it's better that you find a group more suited to you. Ha! Good for you, got the last word in!
@HazySue (21344)
I like straightforward honest people. You opinion is your opinion just as much as my opinion is mine. We are both entitled to it. I think speaking your mind is one of the luxuries we are allowed here.
@sabtraversa (13326)
@HazySue Me too, I don't like hypocrites. If people could love themselves more and didn't always depend on the judgement from other people, maybe there would be no need for others to lie or pretend to think what they don't. Empathy and compassion are great, but we shouldn't force ourselves to lie all the time. Yes, as long as there's respect, we are allowed to speak our mind here.
@HazySue (21344)
@sabtraversa I do agree. I think we are all entitled to our own opinion. To be able to voice that opinion you need to believe in yourself, have confidence, and kindness inside you.
@LeaPea2417 (20463)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I understand how you feel.
@sabtraversa (13326)
@LeaPea2417 Thanks.
@LeaPea2417 (20463)
• Toccoa, Georgia
You have to be who you are. You needed to get that out and I am glad you did. Do not apologize for who you are and what you feel.
@sabtraversa (13326)
@Hannihar Thanks. I "apologize" because I don't want others to be sad or mad at me, but I'll always be proud and satisfied of who I am.
@sabtraversa Sabrina, good for you for being who you are and you are welcome.
@nela13 (7056)
• Portugal
I think you are a quite nice girl and have your own opinions only means that you have a brain. I do the same as you, I just don't care, what the others think about me is their problem, not mine.
@sabtraversa (13326)
@nela13 Thank you very much!
@Nidoo0 (7)
you write good. i am impressed,
@sabtraversa (13326)
@Nidoo0 Thanks a lot! I've practiced for some time, that definitely helped.
I guess you're ranting as well? we all have that moment were people thinks they can tell us what to do or think. Anyways, I'm glad I don't get some hard line arguments anymore. I hope your poem has made you move on to what ever you are going through. Have a nice day.
@sabtraversa (13326)
@Letranknight2015 I usually try to avoid arguments, but I was bored and ended up being frustrated, which is better than being bored but it could have been better. Yes, the poem has surely helped, thank you! Have a nice day and week as well.
@sjvg1976 (18386)
Even I don't care what people think about me. I do what I like. I accept their opinions if they accept mine.
@sabtraversa (13326)
@sjvg1976 Being kind and respectful is more important than being right.
@alberello75 (17539)
• Genova, Italy
Sabrina. I am one of those who have never had a bad opinion about you. I'm sorry you do not post much, so I have little chance to read your discussions. Only one thing about you scared me. When perhaps a year or so ago, you wrote in your post that you would be willing to eat, human flesh! You know, I see you well as "Mistress"!
@sabtraversa (13326)
@alberello75 Thanks. Well, I also like to tickle.
@alberello75 (17539)
• Genova, Italy
@sabtraversa Tickle? I'n sorry but with me it would be bad for you. I do not suffer tickling. Do you have long nails? I should also bear the scratches on my back (maybe ...)
@sabtraversa (13326)
@alberello75 I could get fake long nails, otherwise my natural nails can reach a decent length, then they break. I suffer tickling but I act like I don't and I'm good at it.
@DaddyEvil (24768)
• Aurora, Missouri
Sabrina? What's going on? I've never heard that you hurt anyone's feelings on myLot. Are you okay? (Yes, this is a genuine question with concern behind it.)
@sabtraversa (13326)
@DaddyEvil It happened on Facebook, never had issues here on myLot. Now I'm okay, I moved on. And I'm happy and optimistic as usual.
@sabtraversa (13326)
@DaddyEvil I haven't. I'm not a very steady user myself, he'll be back I think.
@DaddyEvil (24768)
• Aurora, Missouri
@sabtraversa (smiling at you) Thank you. I certainly hope so, although he isn't responding on Whatsapp, either. Yes, I have gotten that impression of you, Sabrina.
@Bullshark (682)
• Netherlands
You are letting off steam, aren't you? That's cool. You seem to me like a cool young lady to talk to... :)
@sabtraversa (13326)
@Bullshark I usually don't share my rants, but I felt like it wouldn't have been a bad idea. And I needed an excuse to post again on here. Hehe, thank you.
• Netherlands
@sabtraversa I just hope that all of my conversations with you will end with a smile and a hug... :)
@sabtraversa (13326)
@Bullshark Hehe, they will.