It was Bit Difficult For Me To Log In!

@AKRao24 (13066)
I am a member of Mylot community almost since its inception and was regular too for many years. But then because of some or other difficulties this site has undergone many changes and I couldn't keep up my pace with the site. I have tried to participate each time the site got changed and but then because of irregular attendance I couldn't get much of the response expected from my friends here. In fact I was busy with some other writing sites in the past then. Today when I wanted to get in , I found it difficult as I have forgotten my Us also ther ID and also the password. Having checked trace back my old records , I could manage to get the entry to this site after many years. Hope to see some old timers here and also to develop a new friends here, I am wishing you all a very Good Morning!
@dodoazo (17311)
I remember your avatar, the walking horse. And you are one of the pioneers here in myLot. Anyway, welcome back.
@AKRao24 (13066)
Thanks a lot dear friend for remembering me! Yes we had a pretty long discussion on this walking horse when he was introduced as my Avatar ! How are you dear friend? Hope to interact with you all with same energy and zeal with which I used to aprticipate in the past! Take care! See you soon!
@dodoazo (17311)
@AKRao24 Yeah I remember you especially your lengthy discussions which are worth remembering and your brainy head. I don't know if I describe you right. See you soon
@AKRao24 (13066)
LOL! Often people used to get bored with my long responses! But then that is my habit and to reveal a secret we are better paid with long responses and diacussions!
@m_audrey6788 (13820)
Hi there! Welcome back here Have a great day and Happy mylotting
@AKRao24 (13066)
Thanks a lot for your warm welcome dear Friend...in fact this is my coming back to my own home after few years! Will interact in future....till then...Take care...God Bless!
@prashu228 (25821)
Hello..how are you doing. I remember you. Many of the old members are not active. Hope you will be active from now..have a nice day
@AKRao24 (13066)
Thanks a lot dear friend! I was not active on this site for more than a year or so! But today I was recollecting those olden and golden days and searched for this site. To my pleasant surprise this site was still working...so I couldn't control myself and got into it with bit difficulty as mentioned in the discussion!
@prashu228 (25821)
@AKRao24 welcome..yes of course we remember your avtar very well..
@mandala100 (35785)
@AKRao24 Hi and welcome back home to myLot my friend.
@AKRao24 (13066)
Thanks a lot dear friend. In fact I am interacting on net after so many years and feeling very happy to receiving a quick response! Hope to have some fun time here! Have a nice day!
@mandala100 (35785)
@AKRao24 I'm gald to hear that my friend and see you again soon.
@sjvg1976 (18039)
I am an old member and I remember you from your avatar . Hope you too know me. Welcome back , hope to see you more here
@AKRao24 (13066)
Yes of course I do! My intention of coming back here is to have some good chit chat and to participate here with my old and new friends here! As I know very well that here it is not really easy to make money and by the grace of God I am quite well placed monetarily! Hope to spend some nice time here with some constructive activities! Thanks!
I have been here for 7 years and forgive me if I don't remember you at all. We haven't probably crossed path in the past. I was an active user back then too. Anyway, welcome back and hope you get to be active here again. Nothing much has changed in mylot.
@AKRao24 (13066)
Oh nice to know that you have been here since last seven years! I was not regular here as there have been problems many times with this site in the past and I was busy with some other writing sites which were much better pay masters then. So possibly because of this we couldn't have come met on the site! Yes as you said there is no much on the site except the fact that there is no Best response option now for the person who initiates the discussion.And I most of the times used to get that title! Thanks for the warm Welcome ! Take care and God Bless!
@AKRao24 What problem in the past did you mean? The changes I remember were the star rating. I always had the highest star back then and the earnings depended on that star too. And the minimum payout was $10 and not $5. It was removed by the new admin because it was highly abused. Also there's no more category. It has been removed as well.
@jillhill (37384)
I have just gotten back too after being away for a long time. Its nice that there are so many still here keeping things alive. It's like a family reunion!
@AKRao24 (13066)
same feeling yesterday when I received a warm welcome from my old friends together with the new! Welcome back and lets try to make this lovely site once again lively! God bless!
How can I forget that lovely horse? (lol) Welcome back.
@AKRao24 (13066)
Thanks dear @allknowing for your lovely comment of warm welcome! yes I know it was a talk on the site when introduced! Thanks a lot! have a nice time ! Happy Mylotting!
goodmorning welcome back
@AKRao24 (13066)
Thanks dear friend...never thought I will get such nice response here after such a big gap! Will enjoy once again on this site with lot of old and new friends with some interesting topics! God Bless!