Challenges And How We Handle Them

I woke up this morning with a sinus headache fed by a sinus cold. That aggravates my asthma. Then my knees felt the cold which is an arthritis thing. The result is that I am staying home from church. Not that I wanted to but because these conditions are making it difficult. But back to the topic at hand. We all face challenges and it isn't the challenge that will define us but rather how we deal with it. For instance when things get heated in a conversation we have choices. We can turn up the heat and argue with someone or we can simply let it go and try to walk away from the argument. Each has an outcome that is different. If we build up the heat it can cause harm to the relationship but by letting things cool down we can actually build the relationship. My question today is how are you handling your challenges today? Are you feeding the fight or working through it with care?
@alberello75 (18677)
• Genova, Italy
No. I unfortunately, I'm a rather passive person. Always, I let it go ... That's no good! This is what I believe. It also takes more reactivity in relationships with other people. So, subject to destiny, who can not react!
@alberello75 It's not that you shouldn't react but how you react that is the key.
@alberello75 (18677)
• Genova, Italy
@Berniezeitler Ok. But at least for me, there should be a minimum of reaction, so as not to become completely passive to the facts.
I have learned to work through with care. It takes some practice, but well worth the effort.