A Sad Day As 26 Year Old Colts Line Backer Hit and Killed This Morning!

As the Super Bowl begins sad news has come out that an NFL team has lost part of their family to a drunk driver. Edwin Jackson was standing by a stopped car on the side of I-70 with another man when they were hit by a F-150 Truck that veered off the road. My heart goes out to the family and friends of these two men. Pray for all who are mourning his loss today.
BREAKING: Colts LB Edwin Jackson Killed By Drunk Driver In Indianapolis This is just horrible news and to hear that a drunk driver was the reason makes it ev...
Sad the news. How awful! News said the other man was drunk causing the accident.
@Plethos (10935)
It is tragic.
that is very sad there.so sorry.damn those drunk drivers.People never learn not to drink when driving.I hope that they expired him for the rest of his life.He is a menace to society. I had drunk drivers.