thinking of going in a mall later but felt lazy

this is another reason i hated about myself sometimes. since i got a child and no one to look after, i dont know why i'm already lazy to go out unless i needed to buy something that will forced me to go. when my dad is still alive he looks after my daughter that i dont worry much going so i just leave, but now he is gone and my sister and mother is in UK i have no one rely on she also needed companion when she got back from school. Last time i went in ayala town center alabang while she's at school and have a bit of stroll there for a few hours, this is a classy looking mall and expensive restaurants around but if you're saving like me theres 7eleven there where you can buy just biscuits and juices in packs for cheap. I can see this mall as a tourist spot because of its elegant look. In my case i already had my brunch before going and spending time there for a few hours. So mylotters if im not here its either im busy with chores, or im at that mall. i got a sample pic in google so you can have a glimpse how it looks like.
@josie_ (8018)
It's still possible to go malling. You just have to arrange your time between your daughter's school hours. Why not take her with you instead during the weekends?
yes i take her there during weekends sometimes
thanks for sharing
@louievill (19972)
I go there all the time, we live near that mall.
really where are you?
@louievill (19972)
@Strawberry18 I am from Las Pinas city, I saw how that place rose from a mango orchard owned by the Ayalas to what it is now, we use to bike there when I was a teen because it use to be hilly, if you observe it now it has a lot of elevated portion, let me quess, you are either from Las pinas or Muntinglupa city or you are from Ayala Alabang village
@louievill nah just inside bilibid
Sorry if I couldn't remember but how old is your child?
shes 11
@Strawberry18 so you can go to the mall when she's in school. Or you can take her with you when she doesn't have class.
@toniganzon yes i sometimes do that thanks for sharing
I miss that mall. Better that you take your child with you when you go to the mall. that way, you can both enjoy.
okay thanks for sharing friend
@sjvg1976 (18402)
I don't go to malls for shopping I do it from the local vendors nearby my home.
same here i just go there to pass time. if i need to buy things i just get it at the nearby markets not necessarily in a mall.
If I am in lowland areas, I need to visit the mall. The reason is to have a free centralized airconditioned.
Yes to get cooled for a while
@Strawberry18 I am planning to visit my sister in Valenzuela, I am sure I will go to the nearest mall.
@Shavkat are you sure its very far
Wow this does look like beautiful plac to shop. I have never had anyone to help with my kids so I have always had to take them everywhere with me. Now they are 13 and 10 and can stay home when I have to shop.
yes you can leave them alone now while youre shopping. thanks for sharing
@yanzalong (10174)
That's beautiful shopping center, I guess.
Yes its a nice mall
@prashu228 (25514)
I visit malls when they give huge discounts