The Philadelphia Eagles are the Super Bowl champions!

I'm not going to lie. I'm kind of shocked by this but still very happy. The Eagles are a local team and my husband's team, so I am thrilled to see them win. I don't think that they have ever won a Super Bowl before. I'm pretty sure that this is their first. The Eagles were ON FIRE tonight! They got out in front of the Patriots in terms of the score and pretty much maintained it the whole time. The Eagles won 41-33.
I came to Mylot looking for a discussion about the Super Bowl. I am thrilled! I am a Cowboys fan, but I like Carson Wentz. And I will root for anyone playing against the Patriots. I was screaming and yelling because I was so excited.
I'm so happy that they beat the cheating Patriots!
there was a very small window where the pats could of stole it..but they blew it. for one thing,they should of had butler out there instead of relying on gronk.
The Eagles definitely surprised me. . . and everyone else I think
Grats on the win! It was a great game and ultimately, Philly made more plays than the New England.
They definitely did!
They really did fly!
They did!
@spiderdust (7225)
• San Jose, California
I took a peek at the score on my phone during dinner (a big no-no in our house, but I was discreet and didn't let the kids notice) and figured the Eagles were likely to win unless something crazy happened in the last couple of minutes.
It was a great game!
Their last NFL Championship was in 1960, before there was such a thing as the Superbowl. My motto is "Anybody but Denver." "Anybody but New England" follows closely!
@Maria24 (2160)
Indeed they did.