Will You Change For Your Wife/ Girlfriend

I just remember a clip from a movie in which the Guy wasn't any good and have many bad habits but in the end to get her girl back and he amend his ways and became a very successful person. My question is will you change for your better half? I Do Please share
@sw8sincere (2371)
I think a person who is in love doesn't have to force his or her beloved to change. Loving is accepting the kind of person you wish to be with. No one is perfect by the way. You got to love his or her imperfections. =)
Why don't we try to be better
@Courage7 (4824)
I dont have a wife or gf and no I would not change
Nice to know
@Courage7 (4824)
hard to change if its youre nature already
Thanks
I don't have any to begin with.
Thanks
@tzwrites (4392)
I change but only a bit. I don't think my partner wants me to change too much...he hasn't mentioned anything specific.
That's nice then
@Plethos (9051)
If you have to change for a person to love you, then its going to fail. She wouldnt be acceptig you for who you are on the inside, she would only be in love with the facade you are pretending to be. You wont behappy wih yourself.
So do you mean we don't need to change for better
@Plethos (9051)
@thesupersingh - how is it for the better if yourchanging just to be loved by one? Does that mean you are now risking being hated by those who love you now? Why cant the other love you for who you currently are? In order for two to love each other, you both need to be yourselves and build on that. Youcant force love.
@Plethos (9051)
@thesupersingh - the expression, misery loves company , comes to mind with that scenario.
@cttolledo (4032)
• Batangas, Philippines
Not change maybe but I can compromise. Like respecting each other's personal way of life, but both must do each obligation to each other and to the rest of the family.
That's true
@prashu228 (25797)
It happens only in our movies, if a person is bad why to opt for them , we can go for a good person . There are many people in our society who are influenced by such movies , they think that people change after marriage but instead they end up suffering...so its better to choose person according to our taste
Thanks
@deorahul (231)
Be yourself and if she accepts you,loves you the way you are then yes you have to change because you love her and wanted to make her feel special.
Thanks