Waiting In The Room Peacefully!

Well I hold these video meetings during the week to help Compulsive Gamblers around the world. While there are times only one person shows it is still a blessing. Recovery is hard when you do it alone but when others are willing to journey with you it is such a strong bond that the addiction doesn't have much of a chance in the long run. It is a path of faith and strength. SO what are the things that help you stay strong and at peace each day?
@Plethos (10944)
I listen to a lot of slayer to keep me grounded.
@Plethos This keeps you grounded?? Yikes! I had not heard of them until you mentioned them and it seems a bit disturbed to me.
The brand new SLAYER music video for the title-track "Repentless," directed by BJ McDonnell. Twelfth studio album, REPENTLESS, out now worldwide via Nuclear ...
@Plethos (10944)
@Berniezeitler - there songs are based on reality, it grounds me because my life aint f**ed like that. It also releases my aggresion through hearing the music, then im chill afterwards.
@Dena91 (4660)
Praying and meditating on God's word helps me
@Dena91 Praying and Meditation on his word is calming for me as well.
@RitzzView (2758)
I feel i have no control over my feelings. When down, i search for something new...new things makes me happy
I no longer attend Recovery, International meetings due to the method being innate now. A lifesaver.