Oh I am back home.

I had a visitor drop by right after my aide left for the day. She was kind enough to bring me a coffee can. She knows I am working on crafts. How nice of her to do that. My aide ran out of bags to devide up my veggies. I was so glad my friend lives above the dollar tree. She needed some things so we packed the shopping cart. She was kind enough to let me shop in the store while she take the items home. It saved me a longer walk. On the way home the drug store was my next stop. I then went to la pla sita supermarket for pasta sauce. I am getting supplies for my baked Ziti. I will be making in a few days. This morning I tossed in a everything meal and it came out so so so good. I used these red Virginia sausages and a pack I found and the dollar tree. I had no idea what I was making. I tossed in some chop meat to use up before wasting it. I added two cans of pork and beans along with chicken broth. When I say the flavors married together. Oh my goodness. I bought some bowls to begin freezing crock pot meals like someone here does. It will save me time and money. I will first offer my neighbor a bowl. I need to take her some chicken cutlet from my meat package. What a thing to be thankful for. You know it's not the best meal. But dang it I won't complain of hunger. Oh I wish I had the wrapper to the red sausage. What's up on your end of the world? I am about to find something to watch.
@db20747 (6216)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
That's a delicious one pot meal. Wish I had creativity to do that. My grams can do the same thing. She puts in her ingredients spontaneously and voila, A delicious meal with cornbread!! Talk about good eatin'!!
Now I am going to try my hand at corn bread once more. I sure will because you said it. I never made it good before.
@sharon6345 Corn bread is easy to make and really good when it is still hot.
@db20747 (6216)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
@jstory07 Especially with steamin' butter!
@cintol (4485)
Much easier to make big meals and then freeze them into smaller ones so you don't have to cook every day. Enjoy your meal and hope you find something good to watch.
I can't keep my eyes open I need l sleep.
@cintol (4485)
Enjoy your rest then, it sounds like it is much needed
@rakski (8328)
It looks very lovely to eat.
That I am pretty sure of which I am happy for. I bought a pack of cookies I will make and share with my neighbors.
You are home. Time to party!
I will rename your dish and call it 'hotchpotch' (lol)
@averygirl72 (16675)
Seems like a good day. The meal sounds delicious
The meal was so very good.
Are you go to make the ziti in the Crock-Pot too? I have an empty coffee can to make a windchime with.
Josh actually went to school today. He's been failing to do so lately.
We worked on our yard all morning. We got everything ready to plant the tomatoes again this year. That all that came up last year. We got some carrot seeds, strawberries, corn on the cob and pumpkins again.
@cttolledo (4110)
Enjoy your food.
@Tina30219 (32746)
• Onaway, Michigan
Your meal looks good. I hope you enjoy your ziti.
That sausage looks almost like keilbasa to me. Enjoy your baked ziti. I can never make a good pan of it. My husband never complains but I am never happy with what I make.