New Year, New Place, New Things to Come

@IvySaysHi (4344)
I have not been on inn such a long time. I figured while I am in the middle of job searching I am going to start back up on being on myLot again. We had a falling out and moved out of my in law's house in Maryland and moved in with my mom in Philadelphia. I am happier here with my family but I have a lot of work ahead of me with getting us all situated here. Good news is that my husband has a job already. I need to get my x-ray license here in PA before I can work as a dental assistant. We finally got wifi in the house so I am able to get on the internet. So what is going on in the land of myLot?
I'm glad that you are out of your in-laws house. That was a loaded situation.
@IvySaysHi (4344)
Yeah I could feel tensions rising in the house every single day. I am so happy to be back with my family, I have missed them so much.
@IvySaysHi I would never want to live with my in-laws as much as i love them. That is a recipe for disaster!
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
Well, good luck in your new home and new endeavors! I hope things work out splendid for you now. It's good to have parents to help out with life. Being a Senior Citizen I understand the importance of having a place to live in. No matter what age we are it's nice having a home to live in. Take good care of your parents too, for they love you a lot! Again I'm happy for you for having so much to look forward to. Take care!
@IvySaysHi (4344)
Thank you, I want to find a job as quick as possible so that I can help them out and help with expenses around the house
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
@IvySaysHi Good girl. It's nice to be with parents for as they age they need you young ones around. I'm so glad you're such a good girl!
Moving to a new place is like a new beginning . Goodluck to you and to your family. May you be sorounded with good company.
@IvySaysHi (4344)
Thank you so much
@rakski (5949)
Well, it is nice to be with family than inlaws. good for you and your family.
Oh wow .. glad you're back. And glad you're husband got a job already. Goodluck getying your license thing