Full Show - US Stock Market Plunge Engineered By Communist China To Kill American Recovery

@EddieHands (37852)
China is evil and so is coummism. No one and i mean no one can run my damm life!! They better get that through their head! WE will rise and freedom will rule! It is time for Globalism to die once and for all. I am angry! But listen to this news being exposed here.
President Trump slams Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff as a leaker, and praises House Intelligence Committee chair Devin Nunes following the release of a confidenti...
It is all Trump's fault and is part of a Republican scheme that is tied to the price of BitCoins
@EddieHands (37852)
Lol trump doesn't used bit. Coin. He is slated and head gold. Bit coin. This is clearly the deep state working with China.
@EddieHands Naw, it's Trump.
@topffer (33785)
• France
Stock markets are always going up and down, it is why politicians are usually never bragging about the good health of a stock market. Trump boasted to have had the biggest rise ever, I do not think he will boast about having also had the biggest fall ever recorded for the Dow. It has nothing to do with globalism, although the fall of the Dow causes other stock markets to lower a bit. And sorry, I will not watch a 2 hours 50 video about a stupid conspiracy theory : due to the investments that China has in USA, making the US stock market plunge would be like cutting the branch where they sit.
@EddieHands (37852)
If you won't watch then you can't learn about the conspiracy. It is not a theory. Globalism is not a theory. It is evil and a real thing happening.. and thankfully people are standing up for freedom and it will be stopped in the end. Oh yes
@topffer (33785)
• France
@EddieHands You cannot expect that the reader of a discussion watches 3 hours of video before giving a response.
@LovelyxOdd (1193)
I would like to see a response of someone from China. What is a Chinese person's opinion on this issue? I have noticed the stock market going down but haven't understood why. I'm very limited in the politics I follow or understand.
@EddieHands (37852)
Yeah China is new world order and evil. They oppress their people like slaves. Also they own hollywood now. But overall I think that I will drink some vodka.. .Blessings