A wonderful day for me

I finally seem to have passed the third try using my stamp scale. It was hard to get that mess down. I am hoping to try again with out of country packaging. I hope you like your package. Thank you. Tracking Number: SATURDAY 10 FEBRUARY 2018 by 8:00pm Status In-Transit February 6, 2018 at 6:57 am I need to ask if someone trusts me. Can I send a small package to the Philippines. I just want to see the cost and if it arrives. I am not sure what I will send but I would like to see you post if you like it or not. I will put it on my groups page. thank you. Just in case anyone says yes please Pm me. It's not safe to put addresses here. Thank you.
@TheSojourner (17442)
I sent out a lot of packages this past year. It sounds like that scale might be a handy device! I have sent out several things to the Philippines that are just postcards or letters, and I've never heard that any of them have been received. I don't know that I would trust sending a package that direction . But it could be that people just don't let people know things arrived much anymore. I know I've had that going across country where people don't let you know they've arrived. I know they have because it's been tracked. But rarely do I hear anything other than that.
It's a little cheaper to use the scale and home. If your sending packages and your limited on anything even time. It's well worth it. I can't make it to the post office and I am about 4 blocks away.
@sharon6345 well, I'm not sure I'm going to send that many packages anymore.
@CoralLevang Then you will be good with it as it is.
Handy to have if you do much sending.
That is what I am trying to see right now. It's nice that it worked.
@sharon6345 .....Always nice when things work.
@nomus24g (23799)
thats good
Thank you I think so as well.
@nomus24g (23799)
@KrauseHome (35358)
That is cool. I used to pen pal with someone from Australia about 10 yrs ago or so, and it was nice. We exchanged Post Cards and Magnets besides letters.
That is wonderful for you. I have that with about three mylotters. I am looking to send one a gift to put to her home. I want her to have something to remind her of our friendship. I use to love my pen pal in high school. It was truly nice having the letters coming and going.
@db20747 (8489)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
That's so nice to send something to the phillipines. You seem very trustworthy. Best wishes on sending the package!!
Oh yeah I do the best I can to remain that way. I am glad you can see that.
Hello Sharon! I am from the Philippines. The most convenient way for the receiver to receive your package is to send it through LBC or Johnny Air. If you send it through the postal service there might be some problem on the receiver’s end like taxes and lost items. You may check out the prices of the parcel through LBC and Johnny air’s website. Lbc offers both air and ship cargo. Air is costly but delivery time is shorter. For lbc ship cargo it would take 3 months to arrive.
Good luck I hope you find someone. I will suggest it to someone for you but I don't want them to feel put on the spot so I won't tag them here.
I send some Christmas cards there and they got them with no problem.