Who cries loudest about the 'disrespect' shown to President Cheeto Von Chump?

Basically the same people that drove around for 8 years with anti-Obama bumper stickers. I'm just saying. If you were a myLotter between 2008-2013 you saw lots of disrespect towards Obama here...and the rest of the time you saw it elsewhere online. ALL. THE. TIME. Sometimes it came from me. I never voted for him. The first time I heard cries of "He's not MY President!!!" they were aimed at Obama. But most Republicans seem to deny they said that. I do not like Lord Dampnut. I do not respect Lord Dampnut. He's still my President whether I like it or not. And while I may feel respect for the office he holds, as a person, I have none for him. Just saying...
Trump is a terrible human being. That was well known before he was elected to office. As for Obama, I know many people didn’t like his politics or policies, but I don’t see what they could say against him as a human being except, you know, that he is black.
And he wasn't a legal President because he wasn't a natural-born citizen, and he shouldn't have bowed to anyone, and on and on...not me saying this, just seeing all the crap
@FourWalls (13799)
Thanks, you just ruined cheetos for me. This is nothing new: this goes back to Bill Clinton and those NRA bumper stickers that said, "My president is Charlton Heston." No, doofus, your president was Bill Clinton. Kentucky's state motto comes from our most famous native son, Abraham Lincoln, who paraphrased the Bible's "A house divided against itself cannot stand" when he said, "United we stand, divided we fall." It's not a cliche, it's fact. Half of the Titanic didn't go down, it ALL went down.
"A house divided against itself cannot stand" Well...cut it down the middle, and the two halves might lean against each other holding each other up
• Eugene, Oregon
Same here JJ, The Tweeter in Chief gets nothing but contempt from me. Obama was pure class and brains compared to this orange fuzzbrain.
He comes across at times as nothing much more than an ignorant bully to me
• Eugene, Oregon
@JolietJake Yep, the kind of guy I always fought against.
@Plethos (10312)
it happens with every president. i remember it with reagan, bush, clinton, bush, obama, now trump.
It probably happened with Kennedy although things were different back then
@Plethos (10312)
@JolietJake - if kennedy were around today, he wouldnt recognize the democratic party.
i always thought he was a doofus. but yea,like it or nor,he's president.
@dodoazo (19738)
You're right. It's the office that is worth respecting not the person sitting on it. It's just in military that every soldier respects the uniform whoever wears it but not the wearers. I remember it when I was undergoing a basic military training for reservists.
Kinda like your commanding officer...you may not like him, but that's who you're stuck with at times
@dodoazo (19738)
@JolietJake But in his civilian attire we fight. We disagree with him. Our respect is due when he's in his uniform.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I will never have respect for him, nor for the president we had before him.
I've disagreed with both of them, at times, but Trump's personality just makes it too hard to like anything about him
When people start hanging Trump in effigy, then these racists can start crying about disrespect. Until then, they need to shut their hateful mouths.
@kobesbuddy (46792)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Trump has an empty head, an extra large mouth and inflated ego issues. Yes, he's our president, but I'm not proud of this. Obama is a highly educated man, who displays respect towards others. Trump is ignorant and he doesn't respect anyone, unless they put him up on a pedestal.
Grrrr! Yeah, he is the president.Darn it!
I fully agree with you on this statement. I respect the office he holds, but I fully dislike him as a person.