The Movie becomes me

@Theresaaiza (10485)
Australia
Have you ever watched a movie which totally affected your mood after watching it? Sometimes when I'm bored and sad, I try to watch Disney movies cause I guarantee it will lift up my mood. I try not to watch any horror movies when I know I'm going to be alone for the rest of the day because for sure, I will feel very down, or insecure. One funny thing I've done was watch comedy the day before a job interview. For some reason it made me feel very witty and confident. So I really think the things you watch influence your personality somehow. Do you agree?
@cttolledo (4939)
I agree. Since I started living alone, I never tried watching horror movies
nice
@dodoazo (20306)
I don't think so, watching funny movie before submitting yourself for a job interview would make wise and confident. There's no relationship whatsoever. Interview is no joke. It concerns your job and working is not a funny thing.
@Theresaaiza (10485)
I never said I used the jokes on the comedic shows to answer interview questions. I just feel like comedians are witty people, and confident enough to actually stand in front of a crowd. One of the hardest careers is actually comedy. It's easier to make audience cry than to make them laugh. If you are corny, and your jokes are sloppy or too dirty, people will not want to watch you again. Something about their wittiness (ability to think quick) and confidence tends to rub off on me, which are two very important qualities you need to show during interviews. And besides, that is how watching such shows make me feel. Other people will not feel the same way, of course.
I admit to have been sleeping late because I got addicted to another sci fi series that lasted 3 days for me to watch.
@Theresaaiza (10485)
TV series is another level. You get so sucked into it that you start viewing the world differently. Like when I was watching The Grimm on Netflix. I start wondering what if people are actually part human part monster but we just can't see it cause we don't have the gift to see them in their monster form?
@Theresaaiza I was watching continuum
@Theresaaiza (10485)
@Letranknight2015 is that on netflix?
maybe for you it has an effect. but not for me
@Theresaaiza (10485)
that's good. You must be a very tough person, unfazed and unperturbed by the shallowness of media.
@Theresaaiza its just a movie thanks
@Theresaaiza (10485)
@Strawberry18 absolutely
@louievill (18969)
I think I was a little bit like that when I was younger but as I matured I am programmed now to think that's it's just a show, what ever similarities is coincidence. Horror movies also does not scare me anymore.
@Theresaaiza (10485)
That's right. I always tell myself it's only a movie, it's not real - but it always wins me over.
@louievill (18969)
@Theresaaiza you are probably doing ir alone most of the time
@Theresaaiza (10485)
@louievill I've become very reclusive lately to avoid spending money going out. My partner is also at work most of the time so I really am by myself watching stupid horror movies.
I love Disney shows. All of them are good.
@Theresaaiza (10485)
True true. I certainly watched Disney growing up. I have memorized some of the songs.
I totally agree with you. I don't watch any horror movies before bed time because if I wake up in the middle of the night, I could feel the things that happened in the movie..
May be when I was very young, no more now.
@rheicel (7328)
Sometimes yes, When I got broken hearted I'd tried to watch drama movies then I started to cry and after watching the movies I just slept the whole day, not in the mood and thinking lots of things because I was lonely.