Looking on the bright side

I'm gonna finish my bachelor's degree soon, just 4 more months then I'll graduate. I have to make a project this semester which is a new challenge for me. I got this very stern guide for the project. She has torn multiple projects along with students hopes. Ugh..! I don't know how I'll get things done. But on the bright side, I see her as a perfectionist. I guess her strict conduct is going to make me perform even more better. I hope my project stands out from the crowd...
@nomus24g (22823)
in which field are your perusing your degree?
Management.
@nomus24g (22823)
@Sly_queen BMS or BBA?
• Russian Federation
good luck... soon it all will be finished, time goes by so fast Do not be too nervous about it, students' time is the best time in your life
I hope so too..and.. I don't know it's the best time in my life as my college is really boring
• Russian Federation
@Sly_queen believe me, it is... haha I remember my days as real fun
@MashaVickina really? What do u do now?
@louievill (18639)
You will have to get pass through her, there's no other way so good luck on that.
Thank you. I don't know what challenges I have to face more..
@louievill (18639)
@Sly_queen just be strong and ready always.
@louievill yes.. I've prepared myself for the worst already.. hoping I would never get to that
@AKRao24 (17790)
I appreciate your positive attitude dear @Sly_queen ! Yes strict teachers or guides are there to mend your future and they want you to follow the proper path in your life! They don't wan't to harass you by destroying your project...on the contrary they are hinting you that you have got more capability to come up with a better one! Thus they want to provoke your talent and hidden talent! wish you all the best dear! God bless!
You're right.. I feel the same way too. I'm bit tensed how I'm gonna perform.. but I'm sure it's all going to be okay..
@AKRao24 (17790)
Everything will be alright! Best of luck to you ! Take care dear @Sly_queen ! God bless!
@crossbones27 (19581)
• Redlands, California
Hmm, conflicted just reading this. She better because to much money to be screwing with people like that. Hope all works out and she is what she seems to think she is.
I hope so too..
@rheicel (7331)
Congrats in advance.
@saritflor (3760)
• Israel
I think having a positive attitude regarding almost everything in life is a very good approach. Wish you good luck with getting done your bachelor's degree
I can't wait to get it done..
@saritflor (3760)
• Israel
@Sly_queen With time it will sure come
@Isreally (123)
• Nigeria
Goodluck dear!!!...God will help you
Thank you..
@Bullshark (672)
• Netherlands
Good luck on your project! You say you don't know how to get things done, but you will get it done...
Thank you..
nice goodluck with it