One Of My Favorite Sayings

One of my favorite sayings ever is “When the world says, Give Up, hope whispers, Try one more time”. It said written by anonymous. This saying can be used in many different ways. I’ve applied this to certain situations myself. Even if you fail, at least you tried. That’s what counts. I know that God has tested me and in my mind I don’t always pass. But I try. So, I know he knows I try, and I do my best to be a good person and not hate like many seem to do today. To have constant hate is not a good thing and is such a waste when we can focus on being the best we can be and staying positive. We have it good over here. Some don’t realize it.
In line with that quote - one cannot fail unless you have tried . . . an attempt is better than no attempt at all.
@indexer (1196)
• Leicester, England
I like the way that Samuel Beckett said much the same thing: "Ever tried? Ever failed? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better".
Good encouraging quote for today.
Yes, we are blessed for our efforts and not for the outcome. We should always give ourselves a pat on the back just because we tried.
Great saying for a day when we need encouragement. I'm feeling blah today
There's always tomorrow to begin anew.
@shshiju (10277)
• Cochin, India
How about John Cena's " Never Give Up"
@Mshafeeq (1574)
• Bangalore, India
Never hesitate to try it before giving up. Try what's makes you confident enough that I can do it feeling and believe me you will succeed.
@alberello75 (16440)
• Genova, Italy
I almost, I feel a particular hatred towards my younger brother. Why? Well, I have my reasons for saying it! And remember this: "is subject to destiny, who can not react!"
@Icydoll (13164)
If we don't try ..it's the first failure.whatever we have to try without worrying of result..that's the nice saying my friend
@cintol (4470)
Thats a good quality and it only takes one person to bring the rest around. I try and do the best I can to but in todays world its hard
Some people do seem almost consumed by hate. It does them no good at all but they can't see it.
To try is better than to never try at all. I try very hard to never hate any one.