Good morning myLot

Hello everyone. What’s up? It is a rainy morning here at the Jersey Shore. The forecast on Accuweather is for a high of 52 with “rain and snow”. Somehow I think the snow is unlikely. Not expecting too crazy of a day at work. The plan is to go to the gym for a 5pm workout but we’ll see how much motivation I have when 3:30 rolls around. What’s everyone else up to today?
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Watching the idjits on facebook say put anti-bacterial creme in your nostrils to stop the flu virus.
Morons!
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
Not a whole lot, waiting for this storm to hit and hoping that the eBay orders show up in the mail today.
I got an Amazon order of small mason jars yesterday. . . but it was filled by Walmart which I thought was weird as the seller wasn’t Walmart.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@NJChicaa Maybe whoever the seller was ran out of stock and just ordered them from Walmart and had them sent to you? were they in an amazon box or a Walmart box? I know Target sells on Amazon, maybe Walmart does now too.
It's 80 degrees and sunny here. I basically wrote a discussion about my day. So, are you heading to the gym?
No gym tonight. Tomorrow for sure!
@NJChicaa Good! Enjoy your evening. You deserve to relax a bit.
Just home from my game of tennis.Not sure what the rest of the day going to be.
Have a good day whatever you do
@NJChicaa you also.take care
A nasty weather day here and schools are closed. Hope you don't get any snow or the sleet we're getting right now
It’s just gray here at the moment
I have some errands to run today and that is about it.
I have to stop at the ATM to get cash for the cleaning lady. It’s right around the corner but you’d think it was like 10 miles out of my way with the way I dread going.
• Denver, Colorado
Winter has returned here. Just a very slight dusting so far, snow-wise, but it's only 13 degrees right now.