I am annoyed

Good afternoon.so far six inches of more here. I am very annoyed with some of the post here. Where people want to ruin Valentine Days and Easter. Why is that and what is their problem. Can one not be happy there.Yes not going to mentioned any names Do not ruin my Valentine Day or Easter.nuff said Ms.Ruby agreed
Oh, my! What did I miss? I just got here after being out the entire day. I love Valentine's Day! It's always been an extra romantic day for my hubby and me since before we even got married. Always celebrated it. Always will.
@DianneN well one here was saying that we are crazy spending money on Valentine etc.Same with the Easter.Candies etc. I have not heard from the party on this.I doubt it if I will.but waiting
@amadeo Thanks for filling me in. That person is probably too cheap to enjoy any kind of holiday or has no one to share it with. That's my take, and I'm sticking by it. .
@amadeoI saw that too and sods lke a person detmed we all shold feel oliof srts too shame on that person
I didn't see the posts you mentioned. But shame on people trying to ruin holidays. Some are not happy unless they ruin something for somebody else.
@Marty1 that is for sure.
I cannot see the reason of ruining Valentine's Day.
Dear Al I am so so with you on that one. I am hoping that it does ot happen. I have found some people don't care what they ruin. I am done with it. I might not do anything for either of those days but i wish you the best day on them both. I sure do.
@sharon6345 thank you .I am sure you will find something there.
@amadeo OH I will have to keep hope alive for sure. Thank you.
@sharon6345 I know you will there.
@spiderdust (5993)
• San Jose, California
Don't worry, I have no intention of ruining anyone's holidays. I think I've missed the posts that you're referring to, and that's probably a good thing.
@spiderdust I am sure it is around somewhere.
@kobesbuddy (43830)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Ms. Ruby is precious, she has such a loving face:) Why would anyone try to ruin Valentine's Day and Easter? That is so awful, trying to ruin the holiday for others is sick behavior
@kobesbuddy there are people out there and her love to ruin something. That is a good photo of her.
@kobesbuddy (43830)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@amadeo Yes, Ms. Ruby is so cute:)
@kobesbuddy thank you.
Oh I love Valentines day, I just dont get anything, lol, no sweetie. Easter is a holy holiday for me but I do love the candy and the nice meal. Ignore the haters, they gonna hate.
@andriaperry I have to have a chocolate bunny every year.
@jstory07 Me too, now peeps are nasty
@andriaperry I used to love peeps but they are nothing but sugar and I do not eat them anymore.
Ruby looks very co ntebted I love thosw holidays yself nd when we post do wners we just bring us alldown and thats u nkind. a few wordsof positibity on the other hand ca elp us all
@Hatley Do you think she looks annoyed lol
@amadeo she looks very thghtful thats fr s ure lol veryexpressive face
what I got from that was a personwoj owas unapp u so felt we all s pld be imhappu jate tjat
It's a shame that people can't let others do what they want without being unkind. I'm glad you're not listening to them.
@JudyEv I am not believe me.
Don't let anyone ruin our happy days
@golden0807 Good advice.
I love both Valentines and Easter. Don't let anyone steal your joy
@Marilynda1225 yes.There is always someone.
I love all holidays, hmm. rest day
• Pamplona, Spain
Is that Mrs. Ruby Fredo? She looks so lovely and seems to be just happy like she is. I don´t know why they want to ruin anything like that. I never let anyone spoil those kind of things for me if I can help it.
Yes She is looks lovely and cool
• Pamplona, Spain
@golden0807 Gorgeous little dog and a lovely face to go with it.
@db20747 (7499)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Sometimes you don't get the happy responses you expect especially when you thought it was a happy post. Sometimes the comments are pretty cool. then sometimes it's like lighten up buddy. Just wish those a good day. That's their take on the post.
@db20747 depend on what they write.I have no problem with it.Just annoyed. Have a good night.
@db20747 (7499)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
@amadeo why r u annoyed? is it because they are rude, or they just get on your nerves?!
@db20747 not sure what your saying here or what you talking about.No one gets on my nerve. Have a nice day.
@Raelove (16819)
• Saco, Maine
I did not see the post you are talking about, but here's my take, for what it's worth. I no longer celebrate Valentine's Day, as I have been alone for many years. The last time anyone gave me anything was in 2004, and it was much appreciated. I have also sent fun cards to some of my younger grandchildren, because it pleases them so. While it is not an official "holiday," it is up to each and every one of us to honor it as we see fit, or not. As for Easter, I celebrate it as a Christian. My candy basket days are also over, but I have never been known to turn my nose up to chocolate for ANY reason! This year's calendar has Valentine's Day on Ash Wednesday, which will change things for some orthodox Christians. Also, Easter falls on April Fool's Day, so that will be easy for me to remember, as that's the day my parents got married on in 1948!
How I wish I could receive flowers or chocolates
@golden0807 so sorry to hear this.
Yes I agree
@HazySue (20904)
I just ignore the haters and move on. I love any holiday and don't let anyone spoil them for me.
Some people like to ruin everything. We are not obliged to celebrate, but if we like, we are free to and it's not a waste of money, because it's something that makes us happy.
@WorDazza (10112)
• Manchester, England
Both my wife and I don't celebrate Valentine's Day but don't have an issue with anyone who does want to celebrate it. It's not like someone celebrating Valentine's Day is impacting on my life in any way. It would seem that some people just don't want to see anyone else being happy!! Hope you have a wonderful, romantic day/evening. I will be up to my usual Wednesday night pastime of playing football. Definitely no romance there
@FourWalls (13335)
Look, I’m single and not Catholic, but to me “ruining Valentine’s Day” is when the store runs out of chocolate!!! It’s status quo. Have a holiday, someone’s going to attack it. The only thing I can see a point with is how 4th of July fireworks might cause emotional stress for soldiers with PTSD. But if someone’s religion says “Halloween is wrong,” then don’t celebrate it. Period.
@cintol (5404)
Well thats not right, no one has a right to ruin anothers holiday. I haven't read any of those posts but they sure don't sound like friendly ones. I hope you have a beautiful Valentines and Easter holiday.
I don't care much for either holiday, but I also don't go out of my way to ruin them for others.
@teamfreak16 I know that you do not.Good morning.Scott.How are things there?
@amadeo - Cold and snowy here. You?
@teamfreak16 cloudy with off and on snow showers.This will be the pattern of the weekend.No big storm.
Its a shame when people bash what others hold dear. I love both Valentines day as well as the Easter weekend and festivities that arise. I haven't read anything negative on these, hopefully I don't.
@juliaacv same here.Well you get these people here.They do not have a life
@amadeo I had someone really insult me once regarding Christmas. It upset me so much that I stopped working on the site until I realized that not everyone is that narrow-minded or outspoken. And its true. When it comes to religious holidays, we have to realize that not everyone celebrates the same nor do we all have the couth necessary to let thoughts pass instead of posting them. Live and learn and then laugh a lot............
@Juliaacv this party was complain that we spend too much money on chocolates ,valentines,stuffed toys. Not sure why she should care.It is not her who spending the money. Then the Easter thing some one complain about us spending money on Easter candy,bunnies etc. That we should be attending church.And lent.Oh Well they will get over it.