02/07 Over

Today was another good day, yay. Woke up to the boyfriend saying he was on his way, and bringing lunch like usual. Then checked all my social media pages, and here. Finally got up, but decided not to eat anything. Instead I had a medium cup of chocolate milk. Then started washing my bedding and the dishes before watching about 30 minutes of tv. The boyfriend showed up. We heated up the food and ate while watching my soap. When it was over I jumped into the shower, then got dressed while texting my cousin - as mentioned in my previous discussion.. Once my mom got home and changed we went to my cousins to see her and the kids like she wanted. Which turned out to be a little birthday surprise for my mom - as also mentioned in my previous discussion. When we left there we went and picked up Wendy's for dinner, as that's what everyone wanted. Brought it home and ate. Then my mom and I went back out to get milk, gas, and banana splits from Dairy Queen. Because they opened back up today. Came home and ate those, then finished watching Monday's episode of 'The Good Doctor' before watching tonight's new episodes of 'Law and Order SVU' and 'Chicago PD'. Sadly though, we didn't care for tonight's two shows. Once those were over, we watched a little of 'Full House' and 'Rocko's Modern Life' before I came upstairs to make my bed and lay down. Where I am now doing this, and watching 'Friends' before trying to get some rest. Goodnight. Sweet dreams. Stay warm. Stay safe. Be kind. Take care.
@mandala100 (35807)
@Courtlynn I'm glad that you have a good day my friend.
Thanks
@mandala100 (35807)
@Courtlynn Your always welcome my friend.
@spiderdust (5809)
• San Jose, California
What did he bring for lunch? I had "The Avengers" playing on SyFy tonight while doing housework.
Chicken parm with ziti from a resturant where he lives
You are on a good day winning streak.
Was. Ugh
Friends was a great show. You watched Full House or Fuller House? Yesterday was my father's 59th birthday so my sister and I went in halves on the cost of a pizza and chicken wings and she bought him cake and ice cream and I gave him a card with money in it. I'm sad for him as his wife is in Florida with her boyfriend.
I loved friends, and it was full house. Though I've seen every episode of fuller house and like it too. Happy belated to him. Glad you could celebrate his special day with him. Yikes.
I loved Full House as a kid. I watched the first few episodes of Fuller House on Netflix but wasn't very impressed with it.
@shaggin its definitely different than full house, but i still think its really good.
• Trinidad And Tobago
Sounds like a full day. Was it a surprised Birthday party for your Mom and was she surprised?
Yes it was for her, her birthday is this sunday, the 11th
@prashu228 (25821)
Hope you have a nice sleep
Did not at all. Thank you though
• Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Good Night too.. have a nice dream..