My Friends ruff choices

Havre De Grace, Maryland
My friend has a handy cap son and she had to correct him because he said he didn't want to talk to his to her as much that hurt her feelings. I she told him she had stuff she was going to send him like candy and junk food but then she told him she wasn't going to send it because he needs to learn responsibility. She felt bad and wandered if she did the right think I told her there is no right or wrong way of doing things your just your way.
@rheicel (7296)
It takes a lot of patients having a handy cap child just love her kids and understand him.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
tried to tell her she needs to understand him better put herself in his place
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
told her she needs to put herself in his place understand him better
@rheicel (7296)
@William21001 How old is her son? Maybe she's still adjusting to his situation.
@nangayo (2325)
• Nairobi, Kenya
a handicapped child's needs to be understood and attention has to be given to the child too. i think she also has to be patient with him
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
no doubt its difficult but with understand shall we succeed
Im sorry for youre friend having a handicapped son. Maybe she needs to give a load of patience to her son providing he is not in a normal mental state so if the child doesnt like to go with her maybe she did or say something that the child dont understand. How old is the child?
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
correct and thanks
@Mshafeeq (1553)
• Bangalore, India
Need lot of patience for a handy cap child.