We went to see a doctor for my mother today.

@sjvg1976 (18388)
Delhi, India
As you all may be aware that my mother has been diagnosed with cancer. So we went to a doctor today taking reports along with us. After seeing the biopsy and PET scan report he is still not cleared and said 99% he is sure that this is from the breast but still he need to check and has asked us for block review then will start the treatment. But what was upsetting is he said she has stage 3 cancer but will confirm after he studies the block. I am worried what's going to happen. Anyone please suggest what should we do now. Picture is from pixabay.
Are those doctors incompetent or what?
@sjvg1976 (18388)
No they will conclude after they conduct the test again.
@Icydoll (27959)
Don't worry everything will be okay.may God be with your mother.
@sjvg1976 (18388)
Thanks
@bebuddy (269)
How is she well
@sjvg1976 (18388)
She is not well.
@nomus24g (25502)
You need to see a proper specialist...dont stick to a single opinion...dont worry, everything will be fine...
@sjvg1976 (18388)
We consulted two doctors one in max and one in blk they both are specialist.
@nomus24g (25502)
@sjvg1976 Medanta has few good docs, my friend's mother got cured there...
@sjvg1976 (18388)
@nomus24g medanta is too costly. Blk is on the panel of my father. We will get benefit of cghs
I think the best thing is to make sure your mother gets the best care in as speedy a manner as is possible.
@nangayo (2325)
• Nairobi, Kenya
i think you need to get an opinion from another doctor too. Be encouraged she will be alright.
• Trinidad And Tobago
I was diagnosed with cancer (early stages) but I was lucky enough to get help through friends. I tried an alternative medicine and when I did my follow up testing all showed nothing was there. I do hope your Mon get through with things.Be strong for her!
@averygirl72 (16610)
That's worrisome. It needs treatment right away if it is stage 3 cancer. Hope for a high chance of survival if ever. Hope the findings are accurate
That's just terrible that she has a stage 3, and you had to seriously put faith on these doctors which you are not assure of.
It seems you are doing all you can for the moment. Hopefully the doctors will be able to suggest a form of treatment. All you can do is be as supportive as possible.
@FayeHazel (22123)
At least you have information now. I would do whatever surgery/therapy is recommended. But if something doesn't seem right - don't hesitate to seek a second opinion.....
Just be a support.
A combination of treatments seems to be the best method for those with stage 3. Just provide support for your mother at this time. She needs her family now.