Valentines day! What do you think ?

Hey everyone Valentine's day is just around the corner. Are you excited for it yet ? Some people think it's overrated as you should celebrate love anytime of the year , but others appreciate that one special day and make it magical. What is everyones opinions on Vanlentines day ? Do you celebrate it ? What are some of the things you do on this special occasion if so ? The last few years I have had children, so what I do is spend it with them . They cherish it more than any boyfriend I have had. I buy them a kids size chocolate heart and make the day for them ! Love to hear your thoughts
@Plethos (11759)
females are mostly into it, guys play into it for fear of the female getting violent with them.
oh my haha. funny
@Plethos (11759)
@LovableSarah - maybe someday ill be a victim and have to use the hashtag #metoo,
@aureliah (19714)
• Kenya
I really dont celebate it.
is there something you don't like about it ? @aureliah
@aureliah (19714)
• Kenya
@LovableSarah Not really but in most cases it just passes without anything special
@aureliah I got ya . lol
every year I had my daughter as my valentine. Gave her a get together wiht the neighbors and she loved it. She is now 23 and married. I will get her a gift as always and she will once again be mommies valentine. She can be with her hubby that day. But in my heart i will be here with her. i am sure someone dear to me will be working. he does not do celebrations.
awe that's amazing you still do that. Perfect choice your own children. ?@sharon6345 I hope to do this for them as long as I can too:)
@LovableSarah for me it will be life dear.
@sharon6345 :) that's very awsome
@inertia4 (27784)
I find it to be like many other holidays. All about the money. But yes, it is nice to have a special day with your partner. I plan on taking my girlfriend out for a nice dinner that night.
Thats awsome you do this. @enertia4 Girls always like dinner. lol. I hope you guys have a wonderful evening!
@inertia4 (27784)
@LovableSarah Thank you. I hope she enjoys it. I did get her a nice box of chocolate covered strawberries from Sheris Berries. And that she loved so far.
@inertia4 you know what your doing lol
@AKRao24 (21440)
I understand that....love doesn't require a particular time to express! For that matter we eternally love our near and there though there may be some differences at times! But it is a good idea to celebrate separately so that one can spend a good time on that particular day under that pretext! Here in India mostly just young couples they are into the celebrations! Thanks for the discussion dear @LovableSarah !
@AKRao24 wow that's really interesting to learn . Everyone of all ages celebrate here. : )
@AKRao24 (21440)
i know that dear @LovableSarah ! I am not a reformer to induce or introduce this culture in our socirty in India !
@AKRao24 lol ya
@dodoazo (21720)
There is a big difference to celebrate "love anytime of the year". Valentine's Day is a special day for lovers, both young and old. There is a strange feeling if you do it in that day. My wife and I do always join the young at hearts for we are already in our senior citizen age. We are already 66 years old for we know that Valentine's Day is not only for the teens too but for us the elderly.
February 14 is a momentous and special occasion for the lovers and it's usually observed by the youngsters. What about us who are already in our 60s? My wife and I are already 66 years. We
true it's definitely all ages !
@dodoazo (21720)
@LovableSarah That's right. Let's enjoy it.
@miketagz (8829)
If valentines day on next week then someone will ask for blowout and say... can you be my love date? It depends on luck. May the girl be with you on valentines.