How Often Do You Wash Your Towel?

@Isreally (123)
Nigeria
Having been thinking how really often do we wash our towel we use everyday... I noticed that anything that absorb water ahbors microbes. The more the water absorption, and the longer it takes to dry up before next use, the more the replication of the bacteria. Infact.....soap and Water Cleans Oil Of Your Face and Leaves It Squeaky clean But Before You Walk To Your Room, oil Is Being Released Slowly. The Oil And The Unremoved Percentage Of Germ and Dead Cells mixed together Is What Stains The Towel...and is annoying when sometimes you look at your towel and is Dirty when used at a smaller time interval..so always do well to wash your towel always to maintain a good hygiene But officially, i do wash my towel every weekends..how often do you wash yours..
@pitstop (7231)
Once a week sounds like a good idea. Also, when possible, I dry it in the sun
@Isreally (123)
• Nigeria
@Pitstop Dats true...nice idea
@pitstop - Sun dried laundry smells so good to me.
@pitstop (7231)
@LovelyxOdd that's true. It has no musty smell that develops if you use a dryer or dry it indoors
@Courage7 (16490)
I change out my towel twice in a week and wash them all once a week. I always have an electric fan on to quickly dry the towels also. Towels and washclothes can harbor a lot of bacteria and germs, so it is vital to keep them clean.
@Isreally (123)
• Nigeria
@Courage7 Electric fan for drying of towels....impressive
@Courage7 (16490)
@Isreally Always in the bathroom as I never want moisture to build up..it does not have windows only a small ceiling outlet fan, so I use a bigger fan on the ground to blow all the humidity out. So refreshing
@Isreally (123)
• Nigeria
@Courage7 really nice..i wish i can get one
I wash mine once a week and change it then too.
@Isreally (123)
• Nigeria
@Hannihar..nice 1
@Isreally Thanks.
Once a week. After that I believe it starts to grow mold or bacteria something you can't see but still mad for your health.
@Isreally (123)
• Nigeria
@taciaelisepeace Dats true.. We all need to maintain dat hygiene
@LovelyxOdd (1201)
I usually wash towels after they have been used 2-3 times. They aren't going to be very dirty if you only used them to dry yourself after a bath or shower. No sense in wasting water and soap to wash them every time you use them once.
@Isreally (123)
• Nigeria
@lovelyxodd Everybody has their body language so if suits you fyn
Hello @Isreally I usually wash the ones that I use often and week ends are ideal time.
@Isreally (123)
• Nigeria
@letranknight2015. Weekends are nice time to wash towels
@averygirl72 (16617)
We wash towels every weekends too. Towels need to be fresh every week
@Isreally (123)
• Nigeria
Very necessary
My guests towels are washed each time one is used. As they leave the towels are in the wash. I am not sure about mine due to me changing so often.
@Isreally (123)
• Nigeria
Uhmm..interesting
@wongchoiyee (7421)
twice a week.
@cupkitties (7493)
Once we finish with a towel, it gets hung up to dry and then gets tossed in the dirty towel basket. They are washed once a week when the basket becomes full. We use a new towel for every shower/bath. Well, except my brother. He uses the same one for atleast 3 days before washing it.
• Uzbekistan
Once a week.
@Plethos (10944)
twice in a week.