I won cash playing a trivia game last night

So last night I played a trivia game on my phone. It was twelve timed questions, if you get the asnwer right then you move onto the next question but if you get it wrong you are eliminated... and the grand prize was $3500. But the prize was to be split evenly amongst all the winners. I answered all the questions right (and so did about 600 other people lol) but I won $5.53 which is more than I had when I started the game. I'll take it! I play three different trivia apps that all are like this and they have real money prizes if you win. So far, this is my biggest win because I've won about $.09 cents on one of the other trivia apps. I've only been playing for about a week now but I think I'm addicted because they are so fun and exciting. Hehe. Do you like trivia games? Do you play any games like this where you win real money?
@Plethos (9605)
makes me wonder where they get the prize money. hope the site lasts for you.
Was it HQ
The app I won on last night was Beat the Q. I also play HQ and Cash Show. They all have 12 questions, timed questions, a split grand prize, and all require referrals to earn extra lives.
Good for you. It isn't so much the amount of winnings but the winning itself.
Yes! You are so right. I was just so excited that I won! The money is great but it's the anticipation and the challenge.
havent tried
You should try trivia sometime... I love it because i like the challenge.
@Deepizzaguy (11412)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I do play a trivia game that does not pay anything but I have fun answering fun questions. I think the site is called Trivia.com.
I used to play on the website Triviala a few years ago... I like trivia because it makes your brain work.
It does feel good when you win money.
Heck yeah it does. Gimme that free money baby! Haha. Every cent counts. And I've been putting everything I earn online this year into a high yield savings account that gives 5% interest which is an amazing rate. So I'm trying to earn even more.
• Trinidad And Tobago
I hardly use my phone (although it's brand new) and I don't know what is a 'trivia game'. But if it a site you are on, then congrats on your win. Hope you continue to have a winning streak.
Trivia is when you are asked a question about something and then given multiple choices of answer where only one of them is the correct answer. Such as: What color is the sky? A) Brown B) Yellow C) Blue D) Purple Answer is C) Blue. I hope that makes sense and helped you understand.
@averygirl72 (16670)
That's interesting. I haven't tried it. I don't know if I'm good in trivias
I'm not the best... but you get better the more you do it. Maybe you could try out some trivia sites just to see?
@miketagz (7453)
I love trivia games too especially on TV Shows. It all depends on luck.
Same here. I like testing my brain.
@HazySue (19993)
Every little bit helps. I figure it the way you do, it's more than you had when you started. I do like trivia. but don't play the games.
@Icydoll (13162)
That's nice..hope they won't be scam applications.i love trivia too .can you tell me the application?