School Closings

@zebra2222 (5144)
School closings, 6 to 10 inches of snow, Children leap for joy, Parents shout, "Oh no!" Shoveling all that snow Makes for a backbreaking day. Shovel, shovel, shovel, Boy, I wish it was May. 6 to 10 inches, Freezing temperatures as well. Exhausted at the end of the day. An awful time in Hell.
Cute little writing.
@bagarad (11796)
• Paso Robles, California
I love it. That's the kind of verse I like to write when the urge hits me. It hasn't hit me lately.
@mydanods (6761)
• Nigeria
School here just close to the middle of term. Hope to hell the children have a swell time with mum and dad, although mum and dad would like to ship them to school and teacher.
@cintol (5314)
Nice job, we don't worry about that where we are now. It doesn't snow except for a dusting but had a freezing rain the other night and they closed schools and stores the next day and it was nice.
@sallypup (26633)
• Moses Lake, Washington
You have what we endured last winter. Sorry! This time around for me the forecast is that Spring is coming in a month early and you bet on a worse fire season.
love i jy i id f oiems so funn wow