Superstitious belief or true

@ebanreb (6365)
Many people in our place believe that ones you see yourself in the mirror no head it means to say youll gonna die today or maybe tomorrow. This is scary right? What will you do if you see yourself in the mirror no head?
they said if that happens to you or anyone you knew, that persons clothes should be buried or burned . another is that you can cover the clothes with black fabric then bury it in soil so that person wont die neither you if thats you
@ebanreb (6365)
So you mean to say this is true? Really you will die if you saw yourself no head in the mirror? Scary?
@ebanreb (6365)
Have you heard stories like this my friend?
@ebanreb yes in tv
an evil spririt wants to get youre soul so that specific person who saw himself at the mirror with no head he/she has to action while its still early. thats a belief or saying here anyways
@ebanreb (6365)
Atleast you did some precautionary measures.
@ebanreb yeah at least hoping to save that person
@sw8sincere (3968)
I don't believe in any superstitious stories. They are just some make up stories by old folks to scare children. lol
@ebanreb (6365)
I see so you do not have a single belief about any?
@AKRao24 (14888)
I would love to see such things happening for true! That would be some miracle or supernatural thing that I would get to see in my life. These are all superstitions and have no basis. Just think how can it be possible to see a body without head in mirror? Scientifically it is not possible also ...so just be relaxed and enjoy the life without any tensions dear friend @enabreb ! Thanks!
@ebanreb (6365)
Yeah i think if that would be the case you need more prayers and faith with the Lord Almighty.
@miketagz (7499)
Seems like you are watching horror movies thats why you saw something. Maybe a third eye has a power to see unusual spirits that wandering everywhere. You will hear singing ghosts "You better run out, you better to hide, i'm wandering how im telling you why, casper now is coming to town... awooooooh....."
@ebanreb (6365)
Hhahaha. Casper are you in or out lol
@miketagz (7499)
@ebanreb hahaha
@ebanreb (6365)
@miketagz hahaha my friend