Happy Happy Friday to You All!

Friday has always been my most favorite day, since I was the age my granddaughter is now, 9 years old. However, I'm retired, so every day is Friday for me! This morning I rode my bicycle and have a tennis game coming up. I should make this a Friday thing. Tonight is Friday date night for my husband and me. I am armed with a list of recommended restaurants to try, so have to make a decision. Of course, the opening ceremonies of the Winter Olympics are on TV. I'd like to see them, but it's not my main priority. The figure skating is. The photo shows my figure skating granddaughter with one of her five coaches. He's the head coach and made it a point to see her performance in Lake Placid, New York last Friday. She didn't let him down. Do you love Friday as much as I do?
I do like Fridays even though I'm retired too. Sounds like you have a fun day ahead of you
I'm sure you get that Friday feeling, too! Doing my happy dance! lol. I had a great tennis game. Now I'm on the lanai and will stop myLotting to read for a while until later.
@AKRao24 (21617)
Since you have got retired everyday is Friday for you and since I work on a farm and reside there often every Saturday and Sunday are working days for me! Nice to see your grand daughter in the picture I appreciate her talents and wish her very bright future in her endeavor ! You must be feeling like proud Grand Father...No? Thanks dear friend @DianneN for initiating such a nice discussion here!
I imagine you don't get many days off working on a farm. It's such hard work. Thank you! I'm a very proud grandmother!!!
@AKRao24 (21617)
oops dear @DianneN I inadvertently changed your gender (on papers only ) extremely sorry for that! Yes on the farm you never know what will happen and when it will happen so most of the times I am stuckon Saturdays and Sundays too! ! Thanks !
@AKRao24 No problem. Those things happen and I've done it myself at times. Poor you!
That is an awesome photo. Hope you have a great Friday. Mine is at an end. Lately no day is my favorite I just make it through the weeks.
Thank you. I send you giant comforting hugs!
I do love Friday but then, I love most days. lol
What's not to like? LOL!
@1hopefulman (34702)
looks like you have lots to do toady. Enjoy! To me, Friday is just another day as I have no favoritism and each day is special.
What else is new? I am pretty busy every day. I always had a special thing for Fridays since childhood. It brings back warm memories. Have a wonderful day!
• Trinidad And Tobago
Retired too, so Friday is not so much more important than any other day. I just appreciate each day as they come. All's good.
Wonderful news! I find every day of the week more enjoyable being retired. Such freedom to do what I want, when I want!
• Pamplona, Spain
In a way I do and I have a liking for most days though specially when they are going right. I did not see the ceremony either and I am out for watching the figure skating specially the ice dance because its the one they put on the most here. Great Britain and Spain have a very good couple although I don´t care if they don´t get a Medal. Penny the British girl is quite something and she has just managed to get to the Olympics with two surgeries on her knee as she fell straight on to it ouch. Lovely photo of the Granddaughter.
Who doesn't like a good day when things go right? We will be having a later than usual dinner tonight due to the need for reservations, so I hope not to miss too much of the Olympics. Although I enjoy it all, I'm still partial to the female figure skaters. Thank you!
• Pamplona, Spain
@DianneN I love them all too but Spanish Television is not very generous really when it comes to this and well really it makes sense they have to cater for the likes of all kinds of people. I love the British couple as they are very daring with their lifts you would have to see them to know what I mean. Happy viewing in the meantime.
@lovinangelsinstead21 Yes, I've seen them all, and can't wait for more!
I love all days. Wow, she has a handsome coach.
I'm grateful to wake up each day, but Fridays are always extra special to me. He's a wonderful coach, and she likes him. That's all that counts. When she was younger, she only wanted pretty, young, female coaches. Lol!
How funny @DianneN Yep, it's a blessing to wake up alive and a double blessing to wake up healthy.
@rebelann It doesn't get any better than that! The rest is all gravy.
@JustBhem (45948)
• Davao, Philippines
Before, Friday is somewhat special for me because that means the next day is weekend. But now, Friday is just an ordinary day for me.
So weekends are now meaningless to you? Is it due to your health?
@JustBhem (45948)
• Davao, Philippines
@DianneN Yeah, like there is nothing in me to feel excited about because I'm no longer healthy and cannot do some of the things I wanted.
@JustBhem I'm so sorry and hope you will have brighter and healthier days ahead,
@ridingbet (61623)
i love Friday because it is the last day of my duty. Saturday though, i am not here because i have to check the requirements of my learners, evaluate their skills and make their grades for submission on the 16th of the month.
I didn't realize you had to work on Saturdays, too! Ugh!
@ridingbet (61623)
@DianneN yes, i work on Saturdays, here at home. it is mostly paperwork, so i cannot come to this site on Saturdays. my duty days actually are Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
@ridingbet Thanks for explaining it. Enjoy your Wednesdays and Sundays. At least you can be at home while doing your paperwork on Saturdays.
Good for your daughter, I do hope she makes the long journey to be one of the greatest skater ever.
Thank you! My granddaughter loves to skate!
@DianneN I hope she makes it far.
@Letranknight2015 Thank you. Only time will tell.
@cintol (8873)
Every day is Friday for me as well but I can't handle it so I am going to find something to do a couple days a week. Your grand daughter is such a cutie.
Good for you! I used to say that work interfered with my social life. . Thank you!
@cintol (8873)
Haha, it interferes with mine as well but I am bored out of my mind here
I like that everyday is Friday. It's great being retired. The opening ceremony was wonderful. I hope you had a great date night. Love that smile!
I love Fridays and not having to work. Life is good and we had a lovely date night with lots of laughs. I did get to watch the entire opening ceremonies and completed them this morning.
@DianneN I'm glad you had a great date night and were able to watch the opening ceremonies.
I've always enjoyed Fridays too! =) Hope you had a wonderful date night out with your husband! And glad her coach made it to her performance & I'm sure she did a wonderful job!
It's a wonderful day and wonderful feeling!!! Yay to Fridays! Had lots of giggles and fun, as we always do. Thank you. And yes, she had a super skate!
@DianneN Glad you had a wonderful Friday and fun! Everyday is fun :)
Yes I like Friday for the next day is my day off.
That's one great reason!!!
@bebuddy (269)
Happu saturday it is here
And now it's Sunday! Sorry, I'm so behind! lol
@averygirl72 (16611)
Nice photo with her coach. I love Fridays too. I feel more relax on Fridays
Thank you! Friday is such a wonderful day!!!!
Fridays are good days here too - as are most of the others. We're going to see 'Lion' tonight in a neighbouring small town. It will be an outdoor filming and we'll be having fish and chips with our friends then strawberries and grapes for dessert. Life doesn't get much better.
Good morning and happy Saturday to you. Sounds like a wonderful way to spend the day. Have fun!!!
After 3:35 in the afternoon, I love Friday.
I loved in from the night before. Lol! Just knowing it was going to be Friday was good enough for me.
I am certainly glad it's Friday - it's been a busy week! Did you watch the mens/pairs skating yesterday? I didn't even know it'd be on last night - I thought it would be opening ceremonies - but I'm glad I caught the skating. I won't be able to watch the opening ceremonies tonight . . . we're going to a Valentine's Day dance for school. What a sweet pic of the Ice Princess and her head coach - it's nice to have a support team who's with ya all the way!
I can only imagine how busy you are with the kids. Of course I watched all the skating and then some last night. I can't wait for the women's figure skating, my all time favorite, even before I ever dreamed of having grandchildren. Lol! We are leaving for dinner in about 10 minutes, so I'm sure I'll only catch the opening ceremonies late or bits and pieces on TV. Have fun at the dance. That's so cute!!!! And thank you. Her coach has worked miracles that were beyond the expertise of her other coaches. Go USA!!!!