Where's Your Hope?

Good morning! Where's your hope today? Go ahead, I will give you a moment to think about it. My hope rest in God, my Heavenly Father. I pray and meditate every day for peace across this earth. I often read that hope comes from within. Hope can be what you and I believe in our hearts and minds. Umm, very interesting when you just sit and think about this world. All of the chaos, wars, and disasters. Honestly, where's your hope?
@1hopefulman (27380)
My hope is in God and his promises.
@1hopefulman Amen - God is my everything as well - Have a hopeful and blessed weekend!
@1hopefulman (27380)
@LPort2017 Thank you! You too!
My hope is to just get through this day intact.
@JohnRoberts - I love your attitude!
@cintol (5340)
My hope is in me being as good as I can to others in the hopes that they will be good and kind to the people they meet. Kindness can go a long way and when someone is in a bad mood, you smile and tell them to have a good day and see their facial expression then. Kindness can change everything and think, if everyone was kind to the next person they met, maybe things would change.
@cintol - I just love your response! It sounds like it should be written in a book. If most people thought like this, our world would be a better place. Have a wonderful and blessed day!
@cintol (5340)
Well thank you Latisha, too bad so many don't rely on this.
@cintol You're welcome my friend!
My hope comes from God. He has given me the ability to hope.
@Corbin5 Amen - To God be the glory - Have a hopeful and blessed weekend!